Ever wanted to use multiple WhatsApp account on one iPhone? If your answer is you must be knowing doing so on iOS devices is impossible due to several inbuilt restrictions. However, Android users can use it either by enabling ‘Unknown Sources’ option or using a dual WhatsApp account facility offered by the company itself. But on iPhone without Jailbreaking this isn’t possible.
Are you ready the take the risk of jailbreaking just to use dual WhatsApp? No. Don’t worry without even needing to jailbreak your iPhone you can use multiple WhatsApp account by following the steps explained below.
how to install 2 WhatsApp on iPhone without jailbreak
- Step 1: Install WhatsApp Messenger
- Step 2: Go to ios.othman.tv
- Step 3: Now go to “WhatsApp 2”
- Step 4: Click on WhatsApp icon
- Step 5: Settings > General > Profile
- Step 6: enable the “Trust VNE Software”.
Before, that let’s know what is jailbreaking and why you should not do it.
What is Jailbreaking iPhone?
iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing software restrictions imposed by iOS. This provides root access to the iOS file system and manager, to run untrusted software by Apple. Furthermore, once an iPhone is jailbroken you can install third-party apps that can be a threat to the security of your device. Not only this once iPhone is jailbroken you will also face warranty issues.
Now that we know what is jailbreaking iPhone let’s find out how to install and run two WhatsApp in one phone.
How to Install and Run Two WhatsApp Accounts in One iPhone?
To start with, we will share a simple trick that will help configure 2 WhatsApp accounts in one iPhone without jailbreak.
Tip: Before you proceed, please note that this process involves trusting a source untrusted by Apple. Hence user discretion is advised. This method will work on iOS 9 and above.
Now, begin with the steps to use two WhatsApp in one phone.
Method 1: Install two WhatsApp In One Mobile Via WhatsApp ++
- Download and install WhatsApp Messenger from App Store. If you already have WhatsApp running on your iPhone move to the next step.
- Open Safari web browser on your iPhone and enter www.tutuapp.vip in the address bar.
- In the next window that opens, tap Scan to download iOS TuTu App. This will start the installation process. Once finished head to your phone’s Settings > General > Profile > Device Management. When asked for tap Trust the certificate from ‘Chinasoft Resource Corporation.’
- Your device will now restart to load the profile.
- Open TuTuApp and look for WhatsApp ++. You will now see a WhatsApp icon on your screen, below the icon you can see a green-colored button. Tap it to get WhatsApp multi-account on your phone.
Your iPhone is now ready to run two WhatsApp account. Activate the second WhatsApp account by following the standard activation process. Make sure you do not use the same number for WhatsApp multi-account.
Method 2: Run 2 WhatsApp on 1 iPhone via WhatsApp 2
- Download WhatsApp Messenger from the App Store. If you are already using it, move to the second step.
- Open Safari and enter URL: ios.othman.tv in the search bar.
- Once you are there, tap on the text that reads as ‘WhatsApp 2’ to download the application.
- You will now see a new WhatsApp icon. Just below it, you’ll see a Green button, simply tap on it to download the second instance of WhatsApp
- Once the application is installed, iOS will ask for your permission to install it. Tap Install to begin the download.
The installation will start as soon as you tap Install.
6: Once installed, launch the Settings app, navigate to Settings > General > Profile enable the “Trust VNE Software”. Now you are ready to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on iPhone.
To use the secondary WhatsApp installed on your iPhone follow the usual activation process, but make sure you use your secondary phone number for verification purposes.
Method 3: Run Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on Single iPhone via Watsui
Duplicate Watsui is an unofficial way to get two WhatsApp account. Its primary feature is that it allows the installation of the app in a different instance. This means the existing version of WhatsApp will not be overwritten or replaced.
This app is not available on App Store but you can get it from BuildStore that works on a subscription.
To use Duplicate Watsui follow the steps below:
- Signup for BuildStore account and register your iOS device.
- Download and install Duplicate Watsui
- Use your other phone number to sign in and use two WhatsApp account on your device.
This will install Duplicate Watsui without affecting the original WhatsApp.
In addition to this, if you want to share a single WhatsApp account on the second iPhone follow the steps below:
- Download and install Dual Messenger for WhatsApp from App Store.
- Once the app is installed scan QR code using the second iPhone.
- To scan the QR code head to WhatsApp Settings in the first phone and Scan QR code.
- WhatsApp will now be synced between both devices.
Using these simple steps you can access one WhatsApp on two devices.
One thing you need to keep in mind to use two WhatsApp account on your phone is having different phone numbers. Third-party software will only make your phone act as a platform to run a multi WhatsApp account. Thus, you need to have more than one SIM. Do share your experience in the comments section.
You May Also Like: 6 Tips to Boost iPhone’s Performance – Infographic