Unlike what most people think, you don’t need a powerful and expensive smartphone to enjoy games with HD graphics. Sounds too good to be true? Well, we mean it!
There are several tweaks and smart tricks that allow you to enjoy graphic rich content and games, even on devices that seemingly don’t have configurations powerful enough to play games.
If you’re unable to get the best out of games on your Android device, we’ve listed some solutions to elevate your gaming experience.
1. Increasing Android performance:
1. Optimization: Your device must be optimized and cleared off junks and caches. Doing that manually can become tedious, so you can simply download Smart Phone Cleaner that cleans and optimizes your Android and increases its efficiency. Its inbuilt Game Speed Up feature helps improve your gaming experience.
2. Killing background apps: Sometimes even if you exit an app,it runs in the background and consumes a lot of resources, which in turn slows down your game. You need to ‘kill’ the background applications to stop unnecessary RAM consumption.
3. Remove unnecessary applications: Delete apps which are no longer useful or not in use. You can manually delete them from settings or use the App Manager in Smart Phone Cleaner. If you’re not willing to lose any app, you can archive the app using Smart Phone Cleaner and restore it later.
4. Scan for malware: While getting ready to make a change, make sure the device is free from any threat. Scan your Android with Systweak Anti-Malware to make sure it is free from such programs.
2. Tweaking Android’s gaming proficiency with essential apps:
To upscale your Android’s capabilities, your device must be rooted. The below app(s) would work in a rooted Android as these apps work in an unrestricted environment.
- GL Tools: GL Tools is a royalty-free, cross-platform API for full-function 2D and 3D graphics on embedded system, also referred to as custom OpenGLES driver. It is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. GL Tools can change resolution and rendering bit in any app. Also, it changes GPU name to enhance graphics even on a low-end GPU. It enables MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality. GL Tools is the finest app that comes for free and can up your gaming experience to a great extent.
Also Read: 15 Best VR Apps For Android
2. Seeder: Seeder assists the kernel in “topping off” the entropy pool, byre-seeding it with data from the non-blocking (high performance) random device. Optionally, it helps alleviating MMC I/O contention by extending the I/O queue, allowing the I/O scheduler to make better decisions, and combine more writes. Seeder doesn’t increase raw performance but eliminates some lag.
Overall, device configuration does matter when it comes to mobile gaming. But smart tools and basic optimization can help you to run high-end graphic games on your Android device. Make sure to root your Android carefully before applying any changes to the device. However, if the device’s hardware configuration is not standard, you would probably want to consider getting a better one.
Next Read: How To Prevent Your Phone From Overheating