The Dynamic island feature on iPhone 14 Pro series has revolutionized the scenario for Apple in the smartphone industry. People all over the globe are quite tempted to purchase the iPhone 14 pro series for the dynamic Island functionality, which has caused the iPhone 14 Pro series to fundamentally alter the worldwide smartphone market.
How about if I told you that Android users & Windows users can also utilize a feature similar to Dynamic Island, though? Thanks to Jawomo, a developer well renowned for their practical apps Android users now have an Android version of Dynamic Island that is completely functional.
How To Get Dynamic Island For Android
Given how stunning and eye-catching Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro series Dynamic Island is, several Android users have been left wondering if Android has Dynamic Island. So if you looking for the answer to the question “How can I get Dynamic Island on Android?” In this article, we’ll address all of your inquiries about getting dynamic island on an Android smartphone.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
The best method to do so is by utilizing the Dynamic Spot application, which is available on the Google Play Store for free and has a premium version to access extra features.
- Go to the Google play store and search & install the Dynamic island – dynamicSpot application,
- Open it and under the Select apps option, you can select the applications on your smartphone to deliver alerts through the dynamicSpot by selecting it.
- Now enable the Notification access and Draw on screen by following the in-prompt commands.
- After all this, just click on Done.
- Once in you can customize the whole experience of dynamicSpot as per your liking with the help of the given options below.
After configuration, dynamicSpot automatically wraps the selfie camera of the Android smartphone, but users can also customize the floating bar’s position. For people with bigger phones, this could be useful. Installing DynamicSpot on Android is free, but in order to access specific features, you must first activate the Premium version for $5.
Key Features of the dynamicSpot application:
- Supports practically all applications, including music apps, timer apps, and SMS notifications.
- Allows for customizing interaction parameters.
- Offers music controls, allowing you to change songs with a single click.
- Size: 2.7MB
- Requires: Android version 9 and up
- Version: 1.40
- Downloads: 10 L+
- Last updated: 5 December 2022
Read Also: iOS 16 – What’s New – Is It Different From iOS 15 & Older Versions?
To Wrap This Up
So this was all about how to get to the dynamic island for Android. Give this a shot if you want to experience iPhone 14 pro’s Dynamic Island on an Android handset. Also, share your thoughts about the same in the comments below.
And for more of such latest tech news, troubleshooting guides, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Next Read: iOS 16.2 Public Beta is Out: Here’s Everything New