Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped is another common technical glitch that you might have witnessed. But, here’s the real question, what made Google Play services error to occur on your Android device?
Well, I got the answers, (giggles) Yes, I am sharing them with you. Go through the complete article and toss out the “Google Play Services keeps stopping” error.
Why Google Play Services Keep Stopping?
Indeed, the error “Unfortunately, Google Play Services Has Stopped” owns a lot of reasons to pop up on your device screen. But as far as I have witnessed, the root cause is an outdated version of Google Play Store.
Moreover, as I have said there could be any reason for befalling the Google Play Services error, from software issues or network connectivity that can be a culprit too. Apart, there are several other reasons which we are not aware of.
Now, it’s time to look for solutions folks! Below are the effective methods which will surely help to get rid of these Google play services error.
Method 1- Change Date and Time of your Android Device.
- Launch Settings app on your Android phone.
- Now, in the settings section, click on More Settings.
- Here, you will get an option to adjust Date and Time.
- Change the date and time.
After adjusting the date and time, you are still witnessing the “Google Play Services keeps stopping” issue.
Method 2 – Reset Google Play Service
- Again launch Settings.
- Here, tap on More Settings.
- Now, click on Applications > All.
- Navigate to Google Play Store and tap Uninstall Updates.
Reboot your device and check whether the Google Play Services error is still there.
Method3- Reset All App Preferences
- Open Settings and tap on More Settings.
- Here, click on Applications.
- Scroll down at the end, and you will get an option to Reset All App Preferences.
- Once you are done with this procedure, reboot your Android phone.
Method 4- Clear the Google Services Framework Cache
- Launch Settings.
- Here, tap on More Settings.
- Now, tap on Applications. You will get the series of Apps installed on your device.
- Navigate to Google Services Framework.
- Here in the Google Services Framework, tap on Force Stop. You can also clear caches by tapping on Storage.
- Click on Clear Cache.
By this method, you can halt the “Google Play Services Has Stopped” error message.
Method 5- Update the Play Store and Google Services
- Open Google Play Store on your device.
- Click on the top left corner click on the three horizontal lines in the Play Store interface.
- Now, tap on My apps and games.
- Here, you will get the list of outdated apps.
- Find and download the latest version of Google Services Framework (If available)
- Head back again to the Google Play Store menu, and click on Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, tap on Play Store Version. You will get a pop-up which says ”Google Play Store is up to date”.
- Restart your Android, and launch the Play store again.
Folks! These are the best and effective ways to fix the“Unfortunately Google Play Services Has Stopped” error on your Android device. Additionally, you can also try to log in and logout your Google account if needed. But, I am sure if you will follow the above method precisely, Google Play services error will not come up on your device’s screen in the future.
Moreover, if I missed out on any point, or you think any other effective method will work, drop your comment below.
Indeed! We keep an eye on your thoughts and comments, which helps us to improve even more! I hope you liked this article. You can also follow us on social media platforms, and subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks. Don’t forget to share our work with your surroundings. Keep encouraging us. And, Yes we are open for conversation!
Aman JainOr we can just clear some memory of device, sometimes the error is due to low memory