Reading is one of the best habits that not only keeps you with time but also is proven to help improve your overall personality. Not only it helps in reducing stress levels but also cultivates critical thinking in human beings. Now that the time has become modern, so has the reading platforms. Now days, you don’t have to carry those bulky books with a fear of either losing or tearing them.
The reading has shifted from conventional to a digital stage with Kindle rekindling this fascinating custom. But, as the technology is new, you may be wondering on how to buy books with Kindle! Well, we’re going to help you step by step to get ir or download it on your iOS device (iPhone and iPad).
How to buy Kindle books using Amazon?
Before you go ahead and buy books with Kindle on iPhone, it is important that you buy those books before handed. Although, there are various portals to get these books, we’re going to take Amazon for example, where you can get more than a million eBooks, magazines, newsletters and what not. To start with,
- Launch Safari or any other web browser on your iPad or iPhone.
- Go to the Kindle eBooks page.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Amazon account by tapping on the Profile icon at the upper right corner and choose to Login with the encircled button.
- Enter your email address or the phone number and tap on Continue to login.
- On the next screen, enter the password associated with your account and tap on Sign in.
- As soon as you’re logged in, navigate to Kindle eBooks page and choose the eBook you wish to purchase.
- Now, you must select Kindle Cloud Reader under the ‘Deliver to’ option.
- Then, tap on ‘Buy now with 1-click’ button.
Once you’re done, you would receive a notification stating that the particular selection has been made available on your Kindle Library, which is accessible through your Kindle app.
How to download eBooks to your Kindle app?
Once you buy a book, it is available for you to read in your Kindle cloud account or Library. However, it is accessible only if you’re on an active internet connection. This may become a problem if you wish to read it while being offline. However, Kindle lets you download your purchased eBooks for you to read later. You may follow the below steps to download eBooks in Kindle app:
- Launch the Kindle app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Go to the Library to find all your purchased eBooks under your Amazon library.
- Just tap on the eBook that you wish to download on your device.
- You would see a progress bar that indicates an ongoing download, which later turns into a checkmark, stating the download has completed.
- You may open the book to read the ‘About this book’ and close it by tapping the X in the right corner and start reading it.
Overall, the digital media seems to have developed for good as you’re able to buy books with Kindle online. You don’t have to keep waiting for specific retail stores to get your favorite book to arrive. Just login to Amazon and you’ll have the whole article downloaded to your device. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you may tap on the More button on Kindle app and use the Search bar to find it. If you wish to share any tips and tricks associated with Kindle, do let us know in the comments below.