A few days back, there was a news article in the famous publication about the robbery which happened at the Bellfort Houston. I know, even I am thinking the same, when we are living in the digital era, then why we haven’t used digitalization in our daily lives?
By the way, look who’s stealing those pizza slices!
Drop it! We were talking about home security apps, right? Well, you can enjoy this article with pizza too, with little crispy crust!
Best Home Security Apps For Android
1. Home Security Camera WardenCam
Purchased a new phone, but don’t want to throw or sell your old phone. Well, you can put it to better use. Use the old phone as a security camera app with the help of WardenCam, the home security app.
- You can use multiple cameras in a single setup.
- This home security app enables to share live videos with your family and friends.
- Warden Cam offers cloud storage which gives you the freedom to access the data from anywhere and anytime.
You can download WardenCam from the Google Play Store.
2. AtHome Camera
Here comes, the other home security app for Android, AtHome Camera. Convert your phone, tablet, laptop into a surveillance device.
- You can enable remote monitoring with the help of this app.
- Communication is also easy with AtHome by using its built-in mic and speaker.
- This home security app supports all operating systems and devices.
AtHome is available on Google Play Store, you can download and safeguard your home.
We have TrackView next on our home security apps for Android list. The best part of TrackView is that its low battery consumption feature and can also access sleep mode. And if you are new to home security apps then trust me, the installation process is pretty simple for you.
- TrackView helps you to view in dark mode through the night vision functionality.
- Additionally, there is also a motion and sound detection which will identify anonymously actions.
- All you need a Gmail account to login and that’s it!
Note- This application has been discontinued
4. tinyCam Monitor
tinyCam Monitor is counted as smart home security apps for Android which manages remote surveillance of your home. This home security apps offers intuitive user interface and user-friendly layout for newbies. Additionally, you can use almost 17 various camera layout, and switch them with sequence mode.
- If you are looking for advanced features than you can purchase the pro version of tinyCam Monitor.
- This home security app support for different types of IP cameras. And with the LAN scanner, you can detect cameras.
- In the pro version, you can take the benefit of face detection and time-lapse recording.
You can download this smart home security app for Android from Google Play Store.
If you want to keep an eye on the babysitter than yes, Picket is the prime choice for surveillance. You can turn an old smartphone into a security camera app, and monitor every activity at your home. No matter which networks connection your own whether its 3G, 4G LTE or Wi-Fi, Picket will support everything.
- You can save your Picket data directly to Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Yes, with the help of this home security app, you can schedule a motion detector both day and night.
- The Picket will send an alert every time when an intruder is detected or any anonymous activity occurs.
Picket is all set to get installed on your Android device!
It is to be hoped that, the mentioned home security apps for Android will keep your home safe from intruders and unwanted activities. If you or anyone of your friends have used any other home security apps, drop your comment in the below section.
Definitely! Our readers are important to us. We supervise all your comments and thoughts, which helps us to grow even more!
I hope you liked this article. Additionally, don’t forget to follow us on social media platforms, and subscribe to our newsletter for more tips and tricks.
Don’t forget to share our work with your surroundings. Keep encouraging us. And Yes! We are open for conversation!