GSvr.exe process is an important executable file responsible for running essential operations and functions. It is a part of the Energy Saver Advanced Program developed by GIGABYTE, and it runs in the background and can take a huge amount of system resources. Although the executable process plays a vital role in our system, it can also pose dangers, if viruses or malware camouflages as .exe files.
|Location||C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver subfolder|
|Full Path||C:\Program Files\GIGABYTE\EnergySaver\essvr.exe|
Is GSvr.exe A Virus?
Now, this can certainly be a tricky question. On one side, executable files are a critical process for Energy Saver, while on the other side, it could be camouflaged by malicious content and viruses that can severely damage your system. If you are unable to find the file in the location mentioned above, then there’s a high probability that it’s a virus, hence consuming lots of system resources. You may witness the following error codes due to the GSvr.exe file:
Common GSvr.exe Errors:
The most common types of error notification that can appear due to GSvr.exe are listed below:
How To Resolve GSvr.exe High CPU Usage Problem On Windows 10?
If you are worried about the high consumption and disk usage on Windows 10, you need to implement the following fixes to resolve the issue:
METHOD 1 – Run Antivirus Program
As we’ve mentioned earlier, the file GSvr.exe can be a suspicious process, filtered by scammers and hackers. So, the very first way to resolve high CPU usage is by running a dedicated Antivirus software that can perform a comprehensive and system-wide scan to check for potential issues and eradicate them swiftly.
To resolve common PC issues including high disk usage caused by GSvr.exe, install Systweak Antivirus right away. It holds strong capabilities to diagnose hardware issues and protect overall privacy effortlessly. To know more about the PC security solution, you can check out the complete review, right here!
METHOD 2- Uninstall Problematic Programs
If you keep witnessing the high disk usage issue, you need to get rid of problematic software and services. To manually remove unwanted programs, all you have to do is:
- Launch Control Panel.
- Find Uninstall a Program feature under Programs header.
- From the list of installed programs, locate Energy Saver Advance B9.0316.1
- Right-click on the program and hit the option Remove.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the program successfully!
Restart your computer and get rid of the GSrv.exe file completely!
METHOD 3- Remove temp Files & Residues Of GSrv.Exe File
Well, you can use the Windows built-in tool Disk Cleanup to find and remove temporary files and residues but it might not be an ultimate fix to locate hidden junk files, temp files, and other problematic residual data. Hence, we recommend using a reliable utility like Advanced System Optimizer that can ease your task by removing all the leftovers in no time.
To start using Advanced System Optimizer, follow the steps below:
- Install & launch the PC Cleaner & Optimizer on your Windows PC.
- From the main dashboard, navigate to the Disk Cleaner & Optimizers module.
- Choose the option System Cleaner.
- From the new window, click on the Start Scan now button.
- This will allow Advanced System Optimizer to locate and remove all the unwanted files, junk, and residues that might be hampering the performance and also causing high disk usage on Windows 10.
- Once the scanning gets finished, a concrete list of needle files will be presented. You can click on the Clean button to perform complete disk cleanup.
Now you should no longer panic about getting an error caused due to the GSvr.exe process. If you have any queries or need fixes to troubleshoot any other errors caused on Windows, Mac, Android, or iPhone, mention them in the comments section below![/step]