Be it an adventure buff, travel freak or road runner, GoPros have always been a love of many. Tying them on wrists, attaching as a bike gear or simply applying it on your helmet is what every traveler wants to carry so as to freely enjoy the moments while the action camera does its job sidewise.
But when it comes to budget, we definitely refrain spending $399 (more or less) and rather spend more on traveling. Well, here we are bringing you a precise list of GoPro alternatives that will not rob your bank straight away, yet supply you with almost the same features smoothly.
Top 5 Alternatives of GoPro
Check out these best GoPro alternatives and pick up the best option now!
1. Campark 4K Action Camera
How about an amazing waterproof yet cheap action camera before you are ready to catch the flight to a beach destination? Here, you are with Campark that can shoot images up to 30 meters below the water surface. Moreover, it comes with dual rechargeable batteries to increase the running time by 180 minutes.
- 2-inch HD screen and 170-degree view lens.
- Absolute compatibility with iPhone and Android so as to connect instantly on social media.
- Professional video quality with options like time-lapse, loop recording, slow motion, etc.
2. Garmin Virb X
Another cheap GoPro alternative here is Garmin Virb X which not only have capturing features but also compiles in-built GPS and external sensors so as to capture data, elevation, speed, heart rate and much more. You can be sure of the video quality that comes with 1080p resolution and crystal clear pictures very swiftly.
- Yes, it’s waterproof for up to 50 meters without an additional case.
- This GoPro alternative can connect with Bluetooth headsets or microphones for better audio quality.
- It can take many photographs in a quick session so the action will not be missed surely.
Save your hundreds once again with Akaso and let it take hundreds of images, even if you are moving or being in adventurous motion out there. Explore the underwater world easily as you can take it down to 30 meters, connect it later with the smartphone and share your pictures on social media instantly.
- Comes with 2 rechargeable batteries to support video recording for more than 90 minutes.
- Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) for excellence.
4. Ion Air Pro
You may want to call it stylish and different apart from having the luxury of cheap GoPro alternative. Enjoy 170-degree field view while recording it all through the high-quality microphone. Moreover, it is extremely durable and waterproof for up to a depth of 10 meters.
- Can easily connect with your Apple or Android devices for a real-time experience.
- Perfect for a mountain hike or bike trips as can easily fit above your helmet.
5. Drift Ghost 4K
Claiming to have the longest battery life, Drift Ghost is a perfect GoPro alternative and can go for 5 hours at 1080p HD recording. It can easily turn its lens for 300 degrees and able to align the pictures or videos even when placed differently.
- It comes with a Clone Mode which allows syncing it with more Ghost cameras via Wi-Fi. If one recording is begun, others start the recording as well.
- You can use this cheap action camera even as a safety camera by plugging in with power source and recording it for a longer duration.
It’s time to fascinate all your captures interestingly with various additional tools before you release them out in the world or just want to keep them neatly organized in your PC.
Tweak Color is one such tool that will help in giving the final touch to the captures taken from any of these best GoPro alternatives. Apply stylish colors, various effects and required edits without much hassle using Tweak Color.
What Do You Have To Say About This?
So, let’s just say we are going to end here with your valuable suggestions in the comment section below. We would like to know your pick up for a cheap GoPro alternative from the list above. Or else if you own any other GoPro alternative, let us know so we may add it to our list as well.