Since backing up important files and data has become a major concern for digital users today, Are you too looking for a reliable backup method for your personal data? Many users choose cloud backup after they compare cloud backup vs. local backup in different aspects.
Cloud backup means a backup method of using online cloud storage to save your files. Once you create a cloud backup for your files, you can access them on any device with ease. If you are searching for an easy-to-use cloud backup service for your files and other data, this comprehensive review will help you a lot.
Here we introduce you with one of the best free online cloud backup services – CBackup. It seamlessly takes care of all your data backups by transferring and syncing cloud storages. An easy and faster method to safekeeping your data using automatic synchronization. CBackup is available for PC to Cloud backup, Cloud to Cloud backup, PC to Cloud sync, Cloud to Cloud sync, Automatic Cloud backup and Flexible Data Recovery. In this blog, we have included a detailed review on the features and guide on how to use CBackup.
CBackup Review – Highlights of Cloud Backup
Cloud backup has many highlights and shining points so you want to choose it as the backup method for your files and data. Once you create a cloud backup, you can enjoy lots of convenience in different aspects of it. Let’s review the benefits of cloud backup –
- Cloud backup will back up your files and other data on the cloud, which is away from any local accidents including natural disasters, computer crashes, manual deletion, and more.
- In cloud backup, the storage space is flexible according to your different needs. You can upgrade or downgrade your cloud backup account to get different cloud storage and features.
- With cloud backup, you can access your files more easily on the cloud, instead of accessing files via a local storage device.
- Cloud backup can help you restore files to any previous version because it will keep each version of your backups.
- You can set up automatic cloud backup tasks to protect your files and data in an easier way.
Best Free Cloud Backup Service
Are you looking for a nice cloud backup service? Here we prepared one of the best cloud backup services – CBackup for you after comparing it with different cloud services.
Provided by a company called AOMEI, CBackup is an outstanding product. AOMEI has worked for global data security for many years. You do not have to worry about its safety and stability.
In CBackup, backup is the main feature and you can create cloud backup to any destination, including public cloud (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.), CBackup Cloud, and combined cloud.
What’s more, there is no limitation on backup speed and file size. As long as your cloud drive account has enough space, you can choose to back up files and data of any size. The only factor affecting your backup speed is your network conditions
In addition, there are many useful advanced settings in CBackup, which can make your backup tasks more convenient. For instance, you can enable the scheduler to perform PC auto backup. The file filter feature can help you include or exclude certain types of files to back up. If you want to know the result of the backup task, you can turn on the email notification feature to notify you.
If you are using a computer based on the Windows operating system, you can get the CBackup desktop client from its official website. Besides, the CBackup web app can run on any operating system.
Let’s see the brief introduction of wonderful features in CBackup.
- Backup PC to public cloud: Many leading cloud drives are supported to add to CBackup and to be the backup destination.
- Backup PC to CBackup Cloud: You can get 10GB of free cloud in each CBackup free account to be a backup destination.
- Cloud to cloud backup: Cloud to cloud backup allows you to back up files and data between 2 different cloud drive accounts directly on the CBackup interface. In addition, cloud to cloud sync is also available in CBackup.
- Sync PC to public cloud: CBackup also performs well in sync tasks. You can set up a sync task to the cloud likewise.
- Combine cloud storage: When your cloud storage in your account is insufficient, you can consider combining many cloud storage accounts together to get a larger cloud backup space.
- Unlimited backup versions: CBackup will keep each backup version for you. Thus, you can recover them to any version.
Guide: Perform a Cloud Backup Task Easily
CBackup provides a simple and user-friendly interface and operation steps. Let’s see how to create and perform a cloud backup task in CBackup with ease.
1. Please get and install the CBackup desktop client on your computer. Sign up for a CBackup account, then log into your account.
2. Click on the My Storage tab from the left panel. Select a cloud drive as your backup destination and click on Authorize Now to let CBackup access your cloud drive account safely.
3. Now, hit Backup and choose Backup PC to Public Cloud in this window.
4. Choose any file as the source. Click the cloud drive account you added to CBackup as the destination. Now, click on the Start Backup button at the bottom to perform your backup task at once.
To sum up
This is a detailed introduction of the best free cloud backup software – CBackup. If you need to perform a cloud backup, do not hesitate to try, and we hope it provides a wholesome user experience and robust safety for your data.
This free cloud backup service comes with very useful features which can save you a lot of time and effort while transferring your data from a device to cloud storage. Additionally it gives you the option to sync the data from other cloud storage services. We would suggest you give it a try now! Follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
DomCould giving them security clearance/access on the installed cloud devices to be used/supported a potential data/system breach or threat to your computer.
Paridhi DhamaniHi, Risk is involved in all of the sectors where we give others access to our data. However, they follow security protocols to protect the privacy of your data and only limited data can be accessed by them.