Going by the title, for once, you might wonder why convert PDF to Word, when a simple copy-paste can suffice and you can get all the text you want from a PDF document, right? But, imagine working with tens or hundreds or even more PDF pages, all of whose text you have to work on, maybe proofread, fact-check, and add content, and so on. Furthermore, you also have to ensure that the formatting is spot-on when you hand it over to someone else.
Now, again ask yourself – Should I copy-paste content? A much easier option is to convert PDF to Word. And, there are ways more than
Best Ways To Convert PDF To Word
Method No. 1 – Take the Help Of A PDF Editing Tool
Using a PDF editing tool is probably the best move you can make if you are tasked with converting several PDFs to Word. Not only does one such utility help you convert PDFs to Word but you can also perform several editing tasks. Systweak PDF Editor is one such program. To know more about its features, you can check out our review of this wonderful and easy-to-use PDF editing program.
Just to give you a glimpse, this is how easy it is to convert PDF to Word using Systweak PDF Editor –
- Download, install, and run Systweak PDF Editor from the button down below.
- Click on Convert PDF from the right.
- Click on Add Files to browse the location from where you want to pick PDFs for conversion.
- Click on the Select Format dropdown and select Word as the selected format.
- Select the Output Folder where you’d like to save the PDF.
How Much Would Systweak PDF Editor Cost Me?
Systweak PDF Editor offers a 7 days full functional free trial where you can try all the features before investing in the premium version. The premium version is priced at $69.95 per year.
Method No. 2 – Using Microsoft Word
With Microsoft Word on your PC, you can convert PDF to Word format. Here are the steps to do that –
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click on Open from the left-hand pane.
- Click on Browse to head to the location where your PDF for conversion is placed.
- Select the PDF and click on Open.
- Click on OK when you are prompted to convert the PDF to Word.
When Is Using Microsoft Word for Conversion Recommended?
In our opinion, if your document doesn’t contain too many graphics or where the need for formatting is not very intensive, you can use Microsoft Word to convert PDF to Word format.
Method No. 3 – Convert PDF to Word Online
Last but not least, if you have a couple or a few more PDFs to convert to Word, you can fire up your browser and convert PDF to Word format online. iLovePDF is one of the best online platforms that help you convert PDF to Word in a hassle-free manner.
- Go to iLovePDF.
- You can either click on Select PDF file or drag and drop the PDF files that you want to convert to Word.
- For conversion to Word, you can even select PDF files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
- Click on the Convert to WORD button.
Please note: The free version of iLovePDF restricts you to the conversion of 1 PDF file to Word or a 30 MB file limit. Here’s a breakdown of monthly pricing plans –
How Would You Convert PDF To Word?
Now that we have enlisted three ways to convert PDF to Word, which one would you choose? We recommend that you use a PDF editing utility like Systweak PDF Editor since you then have at hand loads of features with which you can convert and edit your PDF document. If you found the blog to be helpful, do let us know in the comments section below. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.