If you are into music and love to create music, then you must get delighted to know that you can create music on an iPhone. With a music creator app available on iOS App Store, you can produce music, even if you are not a pro. These music maker apps don’t require a person who knows how to play an instrument or read music. The song maker apps can be used by a novice as well as a pro.
Best Music Making Apps For iPhone
In this post, we have listed some of the best music maker apps for iPhone.
GarageBand is a music creator app which works as a full-featured recording studio so that you can make music anywhere. The app has multi-touch gestures which help you play keyboards, guitars and create beats that make you sound like a pro. Let’s take a look at the features of GarageBand:
- It comes with live loops, so you can make music like a DJ
- It has an innovative Multi-Touch keyboard which allows you to play a variety of musical instruments.
- It offers virtual session drummers to your song who take direction and play realistic grooves.
- You can record, mix or arrange your songs with approx. 32 tracks via Touch instruments, loops and audio recordings.
GarageBand not only helps you in playing and recording your music, but it also keeps your songs up to date using iCloud Drive, so that you can access it from anywhere. You can also share your songs on Facebook, email, Soundcloud and YouTube as well.
2. KORG Gadget
KORG Gadget is one of the music production apps which can work as all-in-one music production studio on your iOS devices. KORG Gadget has a group of more than 30 different synthesizers & drum machines called “Gadgets.” Let’s take a look at the features of KORG Gadget:
- It is a collection of 30 gadgets in one and every gadget available has parameters to bring the music that you prefer. These gadgets are ideal for producing all kinds of electronic music.
- Whether you are novice or pro, you can enjoy making music as it comes with Scale function which stops you from playing wrong notes.
- The user interface of the app is intuitive and simple. It provides you with perfect music production workflow which works both in portrait and landscape orientation
- Whether you want to produce a song or want to work on a sound design, mixing or effects, the app works seamlessly.
KORG Gadget helps you produce music without any limits. You can create and capture your ideas as and wherever you go without any limits of location. You can store your music to the GadgetCloud, and you can share it without people across the world.
3. Steinberg Cubasis 2
Steinberg Cubasis 2 is one of the best music studio app which is powerful and easy to use. It fully featured iOS-based song maker app which can test your limits. Let’s take a look at the features of Steinberg Cubasis 2:
- It comes with 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs.
- It offers Audio Input and Output resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz and it supports iOS 32 and 64-bit support.
- It has a mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track along with 17 effect processors.
- It also has micrologic virtual analogue synthesizer which has 126 ready-to-go presets.
Steinberg Cubasis 2 is a music making app which comes with a lot of features such as real-time time-stretching, pro-sounding effects, pitch-shifting, massive instrument refills, a studio-grade channel strip, and more. You can also import audio from iTunes library or iCloud Drive.
Figure is a music making app which making music, sharing, remixing easier than ever. With the app, you can share your music on the free music collaboration & sharing service, Allihoopa. Let’s take a look at the features of Figure:
- It allows you to make songs with Bass, Drums and Lead Synth. You can play in different keys & modes, just need to set once or change on the fly.
- It offers Audiobus support, so you can stream live audio right to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
- It also provides you with an option to find music from Allihoopa community to remix and develop songs.
- You can export audio to iTunes File Sharing.
Figure doesn’t need playing skills. It allows you to make changes to your track when on the fly. It also has the arpeggiator to create melody lines from chords. So, save, browse and load song files with Figure
5. Moog Filtatron
Moog Filtatron is one of the best music maker app for iPhone which acts as a real-time audio filter and effects engine. You can import any song on your iOS device into Sampler. Let’s take a look at the features:
- It comes with high-resolution, DSP oscillator with sawtooth and square waveforms and adjustable frequency from 0.3 Hz to 2kHz.
- It also has warm, smooth overdrive with feedback control.
- It has five types of waveforms: sine, sawtooth, ramp and square. Sample & hold, with crossfade and morph between nearby LFO shapes.
- It uses the volume envelope of sound inputs to sweep the filter, with controls for amount and speed.
Moog Filtatron comes with a capability to record samples up to 10 MB. Also, the audio processed in stereo, 16-bit, 44.1kHz resolution. You can share your music files easily between the app and your computer.
Auxy is a song maker app which enables you to concentrate on your music as it comes with a simple intuitive interface and easy-going features. It allows you to build complete tracks and songs sketches by mixing loops into scenes. Let’s take a look at the features of Auxy:
- Every sound in the app consists of a collection of crafted effects and custom control to get the right tune.
- It comes with a gigantic sound library with a variety of high-quality samples and multi-sampled instruments.
- You can upload tracks directly to Soundcloud or export as video.
- It also allows you to export MIDI files or audio stems.
Auxy supports he Ableton Link standard, which enables you to jam in sync with other devices as well as apps provided they are connected to same Wi-Fi.
Sunvox is a music creator app which is a unique and powerful music application. If you are into music and have an iPhone, you should try this amazing application! Let’s take a look at the features of SunVox:
- It has a modular interface along with a powerful microtonal sequencer.
- It supports 16/24 and 32-bit of WAV, XI and AIFF samples.
- It also offers you to export Multitrack WAV, Wi-Fi, MIDI file and more.
- You also Mic/Line-in recording using the sampler.
SunVox provides support for Audiobus 3 (with MIDI) and IAA support. It comes with a lot of inbuilt synthesizers & effects such as Analog Generator, FM synthesizer; MetaModule, DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds, Echo, Filters, Vorbis Player and many more.
So, these are some of the best music making apps for iPhone which can turn into pro musician without any hassles of learning instruments. If you think we have not included any one of your favorites, then mention them in the comments below.