Want to transfer files from mobile phone to computer via Bluetooth? But unable to locate the Bluetooth settings on your Windows 10 PC? Since most of the users are reporting ‘Bluetooth Missing Settings’ error on the Windows machine, we thought of listing some effective methods to help you get them back.
How Do I Fix Windows 10 Missing Bluetooth Settings Issue?
Check out these top four solutions to fix the problem. Work your way down the list until you get back your missing Bluetooth settings.
METHOD 1- Restart Bluetooth Services
Bluetooth Services are basically the program responsible for making sure that Bluetooth is working on any device properly or not. Sometimes Bluetooth stops working because of these services. So, you can try restarting these services manually to solve the issue :
- Press Windows Key with letter R on your keyboard to launch Run Window.
- Type service.msc and hit Enter to open Windows services on your desktop.
- Now locate Bluetooth support services from the list and right-click to choose Restart option.
- Next, double-click on it to open the properties of Bluetooth services. Set the startup type to Automatic and click OK.
- Repeat the procedure for every Bluetooth related service you find on the list.
Once you’re done restarting every Bluetooth service, check if the Bluetooth option has reappeared or not.
METHOD 2- Re-enable Bluetooth Driver software in Device Manager
Sometimes just by simply disabling and then enabling the Bluetooth Driver via Device Manager can help to get back the Bluetooth Settings on your Windows 10 PC. So, let’s try this out:
- Press Windows Key + X altogether to find the Device Manager option.
- Click Device Manager & find Bluetooth section > right-click on the Bluetooth Driver Software and choose Disable Device option. Click Yes to proceed!
- Once it’s done, right-click on the driver again and this time choose Enable device option.
Next, from your keyboard, press Windows Key + I simultaneously. This would launch the Settings window on your screen. Check to see if the Bluetooth option has reappeared or not.
METHOD 3- Boot Into Safe Mode & Then Back To Normal Mode
Several Windows users suggest that fluctuating between Safe and Normal mode has fixed the missing Bluetooth settings for them. So, you can even try it to see if it works for you or not.
- Open Run Window on your desktop (Press Windows key + R altogether).
- Type msconfig > OK.
- Head towards the Boot tab and check the Safe Boot option.
- Apply the changes and restart your system – once you are in Safe mode, the drivers should automatically be installed.
To boot into Normal Mode again, repeat the process and uncheck Safe Boot option & reboot your PC.
METHOD 4- Reinstall Bluetooth Device Drivers
Reinstalling the Bluetooth device drivers is considered one of the most effective workarounds to solve the issue. There might be the chances that some drivers have become corrupted or faulty, so it’s better to update them in order to repair them.
You can either do it manually through Device Manager, but that would be quite confusing and also a time-taking process. In fact, if you don’t have good computer skills, avoid doing it manually, because if done incorrectly, you might end up with various other system issues.
Instead, you can take the help of a third-party utility like Advanced Driver Updater that can help you to get the job done in a few clicks!
Advanced Driver Updater – An Ultimate Way To Fix Faulty Drivers!
Advanced Driver Updater is a one-stop solution to update and install outdated, missing and faulty device drivers on your Windows system. The driver updater utility features an intuitive interface with a one-click fix to automatically update all the detected faulty drivers on your system. This Windows software is well-known for finding and installing the most compatible driver updates.
It also supports thousands of device drivers and is capable of downloading multiple drivers in bulk. It also offers a Scheduler that automatically checks for driver updates every week or month. And the best part? It comes compatible with more than ten languages including French, German, Spanish, Japanese & Russian.
How To Update Device Drivers With Advanced Driver Updater?
Setting up & using Advanced Driver Updater is super-easy. Just follow the steps below to fix faulty device drivers on your PC.
STEP 1- Install Advanced Driver Updater, you can download the driver updater using the button below.
STEP 2- Launch the software and click on Start Scan Now button to start the process of detecting missing, outdated, damaged or corrupted drivers.
STEP 3- Once the list of all the faulty drivers classified, click on Update All button to fix everything in one-click.
Enjoy all the latest device drivers on your PC with a noticeable performance boost.
Note: Advanced Driver Updater is available for a 24-hours free trial.