If you have a website, you must assess your web server’s performance and ability in handling increased traffic. For this, you can consider load testing to help identify capacity limits and potential areas that require improvement.
Some websites and services provide traffic with which you can test the load on your web server. Here are some of the best IP stressers and boosters that can help you do just that. These don’t just help you know whether or not your web server can process connection requests but also ensure that the various interactive elements can serve various users at the same time.
Why Use An IP Stresser?
- An IP Stresser tool helps you evaluate how well your web server can handle heavy traffic load by simulating real-world scenarios.
- Some IP stressors even simulate DDoS attacks. This way you can take measures to ward off such attacks that can later prove to be very destructive.
- The best IP stressers give you a comprehensive insight into the various metrics about the behavior of your web server.
- You even know how each element of your website will be able to handle multiple users who are trying to use the elements simultaneously.
List of 5 Best IP Stressers and Boosters in 2023
It is a cloud-based tool that offers synthetic monitoring as well as IP stresser tests by script. It can help you ascertain the capacity of your web server. You can dive deeper and execute scripts. Being a simulator for web applications you can set up a test script and record actions on your new website.
- Ascertain if your website can handle multiple users all at once, especially when they are using the same feature.
- Shows many metrics such as resource usage and function tracing.
- Record and replay tests.
- The tool uses real APIs.
Pricing – Starts at $105/ month billed annually.
2. Str3ssed Networks
The maker of the software refers to it as a booter. It can also be used as a stresser as well as a penetration tester. It sends a massive influx of web traffic to your IP address from a variety of sources. It lets users pentest their servers and then they can implement the most suitable security protocols.
- Custom protocols and methods to test servers.
- Replicates a DDoS attack
- Paywalled service.
- Runs with over 700Gbps network capacity.
- The console displays attack traffic live throughput.
Pricing – Starts at $10/ month
3. Micro Focus LoadRunner Cloud
This tool has been in the industry for 45 years and can act as an IP stresser. The system is designed for stress testing web services and websites. It can even help you test your software on the LoadRunner platform and you can analyze your system’s performance before you make your software go live. The IP stresser can be recommended to businesses of all sizes.
- Cloud-based application.
- AI-based analysis.
- Provides scripted walkthroughs.
- It can deliver up to 5 million virtual users.
- You can also test specific elements.
Pricing: Starts at $10/ month
4. LoadView by Dotcom-Monitor
It conducts load and performance testing. With the help of this tool, you can gauge the uptime of your websites. It connects users to thousands of load injectors with a single click. LoadView is not just a simple, internal load-testing tool for your website, it gets load injectors from various cloud partners spread across the globe.
- Traffic capacity testing.
- Build test scripts with which you can emulate user interactions.
- You can choose from 40 devices for the launch test.
- Cloud-based platform.
- Allows test launching from 10 locations.
Pricing – Free trial available. Then, $129/ month
It is a cloud-based performance testing platform that is used for load testing of web-based applications. It helps developers assess how their applications will perform under heavy loads and stress. It works by sending multiple requests to the application and it then measures its throughput, response times, and system performance.
- Test scripts can be created in various programming languages to define user actions and behavior.
- Detailed analytics for in-depth performance analysis.
- Automated testing process.
- Results are analyzed to identify scalability issues, bottlenecks, and any potential improvement.
- Seamless integration with continuous delivery and deployment.
Pricing – 500 free virtual user hours (VUH). Metered rate starts at 4.5¢ per VUH.
Assessing Web Resilience: Pick The Best IP Stresser
You must test out your web server’s resilience to traffic and even DDoS attacks. In that, an IP stresser can be a great tool to have by your side. Do let us know which of the above would you choose. If your favorite didn’t make it to the list, shoot it down in the comments section. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also reach out to us on YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Flipboard, and Twitter.