Sometimes data loss is inevitable, especially if there has been a virus intrusion, cyber attack, human error, or software malfunction. It is vital to always keep a backup for your data. However, if you lost your data, looking at how you can retrieve it, you are at the right place. We have talked about some of the best data recovery software for Windows 10.
Before going on the quest to find a suitable data recovery tool for you, let’s look at some of the things that a good data recovery software for Windows 10 must contain:
- A good data recovery software for Windows shall be able to recover all types of data like deleted videos, audio, document, photos, etc.
- It should support multiple formats as well as external drives like SSD, USB, memory cards, etc.
- Various scanning modes should be supported for ease of the user.
- Must save your time and effort while recovering all the deleted data on Windows 10.
Without further ado, let’s check out which is the best paid or free data recovery software so that you feel your smart device is a smart one.
Best Data Recovery Software For Windows in 2023
1. Advanced File Recovery –
USP: Supports several file formats.
Advanced File Recovery is a robust data recovery tool that will help find the lost and deleted files on your computer. This dedicated file recovery software is a must-have for all Windows users. It comes with an intuitive interface that will guide you through restoring the files.
You can recover the lost videos, audio, images, documents, and other files from the internal and external hard drives with its use. It gives you accurate results, and the preview feature makes the selection easier.
Notable Features –
- Works with internal hard drives and USB drives, SD Card, etc.
- Multiple file formats for photos, videos, and documents are supported.
- Restores data from formatted, crashed, unbootable drives.
- Two Scan modes – Quick & Deep for user requirements.
2. Advanced Disk Recovery
USP: User-Friendly and Free Trial Available
Advanced Disk Recovery by Systweak is an intelligent tool to get back all your unlimited lost data. It can recover files and folders with a few clicks and offers you to choose the areas for data recovery. For example, one can select Hard Drive, CD/DVD, Removable, or Partitions as per their own choice.
- Scanning modes like ‘Quick Scan’ and ‘Deep Scan’ let your PC scan superficially as well as in-depth.
- Multiple recoverable devices are supported like SSD, USB, External disk, etc. making it the best data recovery software.
- Advanced filters based on date, time, size, etc. are present for accurate results.
Read This: SSD Not Showing Up On Windows 10
USP: Free trial version available
Absolutely secure to use on Windows 10, Stellar is capable of recovering data from SSD, HDD, external drive, etc. moreover, deleted partitions can also be scanned to find lost data.
- Bitlocker Encrypted drive can be scanned to find lost data.
- Before recovering any file, a preview section is shown for appropriate selection.
- Get photos, videos. Music, messages, call history back on your Windows PC.
Also Read: 15 Best Data Recovery Software for Mac
4. MiniTool Power Data Recovery
USP: Free data recovery up to 1 GB
Do not worry about the system crash or file that got deleted accidentally any more as your files can be recovered easily. Choose any device like HDD, SSD, USB, Flash drive or even hard drive and Minitool can efficiently work towards the recovery solutions.
- Simple to use; just select the drive, preview files and recover them.
- Supports a number of file formats like JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, TXT, etc.
- The original data remains undamaged, and you can recover your files in 100% safe mode. No wonder why it is called the best data recovery software.
5. EaseUS Data Recovery
USP: Recover 2GB of data for free
You can recover all your lost data with EaseUS. Claiming to have a success rate, it can prevent data loss by deletion, formatting, RAW, etc. It has a navigated interface that suits every new user. Its ease of use makes it an excellent data recovery software for PCs.
- Smart filtering option to locate your lost file. In fact, you can stop the scanning as the file is located and recover it.
- Before recovery, you can preview it and then select the recovery option.
- Advanced plans are capable of repairing and improving photos and videos.
USP: Supports 37 languages on Windows
There is a reason why we would like to place Recuva as an amazing free data recovery software. Well, it is because its free version can get you all the files back on your Windows 10 PC, be it videos, audios, documents, emails, pictures, or anything lost. This is one of the best easeus data recovery alternative
- Secure Overwrite feature uses military standard technique to make sure that those files remain erased which you do not want back.
- Deeply scans the files that are buried in the deep and finds out its traces effectively.
- Its portable version is also available for easy carrying, making it an efficient data recovery software for Windows 10.
Also Read: 10 Best Free SD Card Recovery Software
7. Disk Drill
USP: Free data recovery up to 500MB
Disk Drill is another top recovery software for Windows which contains a user-friendly interface and gives you a safe recovery by the end. It supports various file formats like document, video, audio, photo, message, email, etc.
- Supported storage spaces include Recycle bin, hard drives, memory card, flash drive, camera, etc.
- It can save previous scanning results so that you can resume from the same place next time.
- Multiple scan options like Quick Scan or Deep Scan support Disk Drill, making it the best free data recovery software.
8. Wise Data Recovery
USP: Unlimited validity period for a free version
This free data recovery software can search for multiple file-formats like graphics, documents, videos, audios, email, and other archives. It can also recover data from a variety of devices like HDD, SSD, External device, USB flash drive, memory card, digital cameras, and much more.
- It claims to have the fastest scanning speed and saves a lot of time.
- This data recovery software doesn’t let data be overwritten with the portable version.
- Compatible with all Windows versions.
Also Read: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos from iPhone
9. Puran File Recovery
USP: Simple and navigable interface
Puran is an absolutely amazing data recovery software considering its extremely powerful engine. Moreover, it is known for speed, accuracy, and simplicity at the same time.
- Quick scan and Deep scan are available for intelligent file recovery.
- More than 50 formats are present to get recovered along with further expansion capacity.
- Search box supporting wildcards can let you detect your own file and get it recovered.
10. SoftPerfect File Recovery
USP: Basic interface and easy to use.
Another ideal and free data recovery software, this one is lightweight for your Windows 10 computer. Interestingly, it is portable and doesn’t need to be installed on your PC. it even recovers files from NTFS and FAT drives.
- It is capable of restoring multiple files at a time.
- Supports compressed and encrypted volumes.
- Hard disk, floppy disk, USB flash drive, storage media can be recovered.
11. FreeUndelete v2.1
USP: Restore multiple folders at once
As the name says. Undelete or recover your files back to your Windows 10 computer with this powerful data recovery software.
- Results can be sorted by file name, extension, folder, size, date, recover status, etc.
- Lightweight for your PC and saves enough space for other software.
Also Read: 4 Amazing Tips For Easy Data Recovery
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the best data recovery tool?
The best data recovery tool is the one that can find your deleted data and recover it on the PC very smoothly. It must also be user-compatible and easy to understand.
Q2. Which is the best data recovery software free?
Although all the data recovery software provides a freemium version and allows some data to be recovered for free. Best free software to recover data include Advanced Disk Recovery(24 hours free), Advanced File Recovery (Free Trial), Puran data recovery and FreeUndeletev2.1
Q3. What data recovery software do professionals use?
Professionals use software like Advanced Disk Recovery, EaseUS or Recuva to get their lost data back into the PC.
EasyHello Our company also has similar products. Can we insert our products into this article? Thanks Easy
Mridula NimawatHello, Please contact us on [email protected] Thank you