Currency converter apps are a blessing for people who travels a lot. Whether it be buying some charms or brokering a deal, the main task with foreign transactions is the need for accurate conversions in local currencies.
Yes, you can quickly get currency rates using Google Currency Converter. But beyond that, you might want to see market trends over time, compare multiple currencies & get other financial information. For such purposes, there are plenty of money converter apps available on the Google Play Store & App Store. We selected the Best Three Choices based on different users’ needs for both Android and iPhone.
3 Best Currency Converter Apps For Android (2023 Edition)
Well, there are tons of applications available on the Google Play Store, but these are the best & top-rated ones.
MyCurrency by ROQAPPS Software is a well-designed currency conversion application for Android users. It provides excellent value for travelers, as they can get instant exchange rates from more than 180 countries. The advanced app shows the conversion rate of old European currencies and virtual currencies as well (including Linden Dollar, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Facebook Credit & more).
- Allows you to set up a personal currency list, where you can see all the important currencies at a glance.
- It supports almost all currently active currencies in the world, including precious metals like Gold, Silver, Platinum & Palladium.
- With the MyCurrency app, you can easily convert to multiple currencies at once.
- Allows you to access currency charts in an interactive way.
- Works in an offline mode as well.
- It has an easy-to-use interface & supports automatic updates.
Get MyCurrency app now!
2. Currency Foreign Exchange Rate
It’s a perfect currency converter application for Forex investors and travelers, who constantly look for real-time data and want to review their portfolio value on the go. With the Currency Foreign Exchange Rate app, you can instantly convert 170 types of currencies in the easiest and most accurate way. The tool has more than 1 million users from all around the world.
- It’s a highly advanced currency converter app that updates exchange rates every hour.
- Get real-time data on currencies, including Bitcoin, Gold, and Silver.
- Capable of modifying exchange rates, including banking fees.
- Allows you to mark the currencies as favorites.
- Avoid expensive roaming fees, all thanks to the offline access the app offers.
3. Forex Currency Rates
With more than 5 million downloads from all over the world, Forex Currency Rates is considered one of the widely-used currency conversion apps for Android users. The app supports major global currencies & metals. It also lets you track all world currencies & get Forex rates from one place. With the tool, you can also check the list of favorite currencies with details like – last price, fluctuated price range & so on.
- Supports more than 140+ currencies from all over the world.
- Features a dedicated ‘universal Currency Converter’ tool in a separate tab.
- Get daily and weekly charts with currency pair details.
- It also lets you add, remove and refresh currencies accordingly.
- Supports inverse and reverse selection.
- Use the app in landscape mode & it’s also optimized for tablets.
3 Best Currency Converter Apps For iPhone (2023 Edition)
For iPhone users, these are some interesting & feature-loaded money converter apps:
1. Currency converter: Exchange
Currency converter: Exchange is a powerful and lightweight converter application for iPhone users. Using it, you can instantly keep a track of multiple currencies in one go. It also offers a wide range of functionalities that are useful for both business owners and traders. The app supports more than 160+ currencies and gets exchange rates in real-time. It also works flawlessly without an Internet connection.
- Get custom rates in a few taps.
- Convert multiple currencies at once.
- Get historical exchange rates as per your requirements.
- Check crude oil prices (Brent, WTI) in real time.
- Available in languages like English, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Russian, etc.
- Provides accurate results and receives frequent updates to enhance overall user experience.
2. Currency converter calculator!
Here comes another convenient application to convert currencies in 2023. Currency Converter calculator! is a reliable app to search currencies by country and it lets you set your own exchange rates. It comes with an offline currency calculator, which makes it convenient for users to make or receive one-time payments. The app also presents historical graphs & latest news about the currencies that you are converting.
- Supports popular cryptocurrencies.
- Has an embedded calculator to convert currencies.
- Activate the Exchange rates widget.
- The currency conversion application supports both iPhone and Mac.
- It’s a lightweight app that merely takes only 12 MB of storage space.
3. Elk Currency Converter
Elk Currency Converter provides one of the fastest ways to convert currencies on your trips. The app automatically knows where you are and picks the right currency for you. It presents a handy and interactive rate table, making it a suitable choice for different types of users. One of the best parts of Elk Currency Converter is, it automatically picks starting value of the currency and converts the next ten values to your home currency.
- Simply swipe left or swipe right to increase or decrease the values, respectively.
- Comes with a huge number of currency options, so you’re likely to find the currency you’re looking for.
- Currency rates are updated on an hourly basis.
- The app is optimized for watchOS 3 and Apple watch.
- As soon as you raise your wrist, the app launches automatically & you’re all set for conversion.
- Just tap, swipe & rotate the Digital Crown to convert currencies instantly.
Travelling & trading can become a super-smooth process with the assistance of Best Currency Converter Apps for Android & iPhone. Most of the apps allow you to calculate multiple currencies as well & also helps you to stay updated with the latest money market trends and much more.
How Do You Convert?
Do you have any favorite Currency Converter Apps? Please share them with us in the comment section below!