With social media available at our fingertips, sharing our daily routine including where are we travelling, what we are eating, or buying on Instagram. With an increasing user base, Instagram is getting popular by the day. This social media platform comes a variety of features which makes it cool.
When it comes to engagement & impact, Instagram has proven its worth. Many top brands use this platform to stay trendy and to interact with their customers. Irrespective of the app being totally packed with various highlights, there is still one thing missing i.e. Reposting.
Reposting is a way of sharing your old posts or posts by others on your feed for various purposes. So far, Instagram has not announced the reposting feature. Then, how to repost on Insta?
Well, there are apps which makes it possible to use reposting feature and many top brands use it to achieve success and increase Insta followers.
In this post, we will share some methods to repost on Instagram by multiple methods.
Best Apps To Repost On Instagram
Regrann offers multiple optional features. You can easily re-post any updates on Instagram without any hurdle. All you have to perform the following steps.
- Select the desired post you to repost on Instagram.
- Now, hit the three dots at the top-right corner and choose Copy Link.
- Select Copy Link, and you will get redirected to Regrann dashboard, there will be an option of Feed and Stories. You can choose according to your preference.
- You can repost your chosen photo with a suitable caption on Instagram.
This app also offers you the option to add the username watermark. Additionally, this tool also copies the caption and provides you with the option to have a Signature. With the help of Regrann, you can post multiple photos and videos at a time.
You can download the Regrann app from here.
2. Repost for Instagram
Repost for Instagram is one the best Instagram reposting app to work with. This tool offers great features with inbuilt tutorial and text instructions, incase if you are unable to understand how it works. Find the following steps to repost your favorite post.
- Choose favorite snap, which you wish to repost.
- Select three dots from the top right side and Copy Link, and you will get redirected to the tool’s dashboard.
- You will find an option to position the attribution mark according to your choice. Hit the Repost option, after positioning the mark.
- The app will ask you to write down a caption according to the picture. If you wish to go with a copied caption you can choose that too.
- Here you go with the final procedure of sharing the post on your news feed.
Furthermore, this app is easy to use to repost all your cool stuff.
You can download Repost for Instagram from here.
3. Video Downloader for Instagram (Instant)
Video Downloader for Instagram is another Instagram repost app, used by many. This app requires only three reposting process. This application offers two basic options, download and albums. Whatever data you download will be in the Downloads folder and if you wish to retrieve the saved videos and photos, you can find them in Album.
Here are the three steps to repost your favorite snap.
- Choose the picture, you wish to repost.
- You can go with three dots from the top right side and click on Copy Link.
- Open the INSTANT application to view the process and you can see your picture being downloaded.
- After downloading, find the picture in the downloaded section.
- At the bottom of the page, there is the option of Repost along with the option where you want to repost, i.e. Feed, Direct, and Stories.
- Choose the option accordingly and click on to share.
This application is easy to use and available on both the platforms iOS and Android.
You can download INSTANT from here.
4. Saver Reposter for Instagram
Saver Reposter for Instagram is a widely used Instagram repost app by the people. This app allows for copying the post’s description and hashtags. Additionally, you can even check the downloaded media in the phone gallery To proceed with this app, here are the basic steps to look for.
- Go with the choosing perfect picture, you wish to repost.
- Choose the basic method of clicking the three dots on the right-side corner and copy as the link as before.
- After clicking for the Copy Link, the app will redirect to the next step, where the desired picture will be downloaded. You will get an option to share the image on Direct, Feed and Stories.
- After the completion of the process, you can share the image according to your choice.
By this medium, you can easily repost any image from Saver Reposter for Instagram.
You can download Saver Reposter for Instagram from here.
This application is another app to repost your Instagram images. You can also repost photos and videos on your Instagram news and feeds. Additionally, you can copy caption on a clipboard. Even searching for attractive photos or videos can be done by hashtag. So, if you want to try reposting with EzRepost+follow the instructions below:
- Log in with your Instagram password on EzRepost+, You will get the same interface as Instagram. Select the desired picture, you want to repost.
- There is an option of repost located on the left upper side of the application.
- After clicking the repost option, a new page will be opened where you have to align the attribution mark.
- Once you are done with the positioning, you can tap on repost (in between), if you want to download the image, you can go with the down arrow option.
- Now, it is all set to re-post on your Instagram news feed. You can share this image with your family and friends.
You can download this cool app from here.
The app store is filled with plenty of Reposting applications for Instagram. However, choosing the right app is important for personal and business purposes. Instagram has gained popularity because of its various features which are useful in both the platforms, i.e. personal and professional. But will always need third party application tools to conquer the reposting activity. We hope this list will help you Repost photos or other media on Instagram. If you like this guide, don’t forget to like and comment. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for some tips and tricks.
Also Read: How To See Who Viewed My Instagram Profile