There are countless reasons why you may want to recover deleted WhatsApp messages. It could be that you had put in a lot of thought into a message but mistakenly sent it to the wrong person. Next, to avoid embarrassment you instantly deleted it. But, now you wish you at least had that text so that you could send it to the right person. Or, let’s say, you bought a new Android smartphone and reinstalled WhatsApp, only to realize that you didn’t back up your messages and they have vanished away.
How would you now retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats? Is it even possible? To an extent, yes! The next step is to opt for apps that have a high recovery rate as far as recovering deleted WhatsApp messages is concerned.
So, here we are with some of the best WhatsApp recovery apps. With each app, we’ll have a look at what the app’s all about, its pros and cons, and pricing. Moreover, you’ll find here both WhatsApp recovery apps and software.
Best WhatsApp Recovery Apps and Tools For Android
|SL.No||Name of The App/ Software To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages||Download Link|
|1.||Tenorshare UltData for Android||Get it here|
|2.||Aiseesoft Fonelab Android Data Recovery||Get it here|
|3.||WAMR||Get it here|
|4.||Wondershare MobileTrans||Get it here|
|5.||Chat msg Recovery for Whatsapp||Get it here|
|6.||Auto RDM: Recover WA Messages||Get it here|
|7.||iMobie PhoneRescue||Get it here|
|8.||Remo Recover for Android||Get it here|
|9.||Recover deleted Messages WARM||Get it here|
|10.||iReparo for Android||Get it here|
Before We Start, Please Consider The Following Points
Before you use an app or a computer utility to restore deleted WhatsApp messages, consider going through the following pointers so that the success rate of recovery is high –
- Regardless of whether you are using a WhatsApp recovery app from Google Play Store or using a recovery software on your computer, ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- If you plan to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android using computer software, first, stop using WhatsApp or any other app on your smartphone. This way you will prevent your chats from being overwritten.
- Check the USB Debugging is switched on in case you are using WhatsApp chat recovery software for Android.
- In case of most apps, don’t Mute notifications or don’t watch it at the time of using an app.
- Remove apps from battery optimization services.
1. Tenorshare UltData for Android
If you have forgotten to take a backup of your messages on WhatsApp and have accidentally deleted them, try Tenorshare UltData for your Android device. It is indeed a recovery app for WhatsApp deleted messages that offer an easy and sure-shot way to retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats.
- Performs fast and in-depth scanning of phone memory.
- No rooting is required.
- Even if you haven’t taken a backup, you can restore deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Reputation in the market for high success rate.
- You can’t recover WhatsApp deleted messages without rooting in the free version.
Price: Starts at US$ 35.95 for a monthly license
2. Aiseesoft Fonelab Android Data Recovery
Another tool that can help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android is Aiseesoft Fonelab. Primarily an Android Data Recovery software, it helps you with recovering any content that you may have lost on WhatsApp including a variety of attachments such as voice notes, documents, photos, videos, etc.
- Supports majority of Android devices.
- Can recover contacts, photos, messages, audio, documents, call logs, etc.
- Recover data from backup.
- Ensures that there is no data loss.
- Free variant not available
- Scanning speed could be better.
Price: US$ 31.96 for 1-month license for 1 PC.
WAMR is an app available on Google Play Store that lets you not just recover deleted WhatsApp messages but even statuses as well. You can easily restore deleted texts and attachments such as pictures, voice notes, videos, etc. WAMR reads messages from the notifications and creates a backup from where you can retrieve them. The effectiveness of the app can be ascertained by the fact that it has over 50 million installs on Google Play Store.
- Easy to use
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages including any media attachments.
- WAMR any message that has been deleted.
- Download statuses.
- If you are watching a message or put one chat on silence, you won’t be able to recover that message.
4. Wondershare MobileTrans
Do you want to recover deleted WhatsApp messages and are looking for a tool or a way that can help you do that? Wondershare MobileTrans is one of the best WhatsApp recovery apps that can come to your rescue. It has a reputation for having a high success rate when it comes to restoring deleted messages on WhatsApp.
- User-friendly interface.
- You can select specific Android models and follow the steps to recover deleted WhatsApp messages accordingly.
- Preview data before retrieving it back.
- File transfers are speedy.
- You may not be able to transfer selected files or messages.
Price: US$ 39.99/ year for 1-5 mobile devices
5. Chat msg Recovery for Whatsapp
Chat msg Recovery for Whatsapp is a recovery app for WhatsApp deleted messages. It helps you see not just the deleted messages but even the statuses as well. Again it is an app that can help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages along with deleted audio and video files as well.
- Recover messages that are even deleted by the sender.
- Save statuses.
- Send messages anonymously without saving numbers.
- Sort files such as documents, media, and wallpapers.
- If app notification is not on, you will not see deleted messages.
6. Auto RDM: Recover WA Messages
Auto RDM is yet another highly-rated app with over 10 million downloads that can help you retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats including any attachments. You can even see those messages that the other sender may have deleted. Plus, there are tons of other functionalities that this app offers. It recovers deleted messages by scanning your device for notifications.
- Recover all kinds of deleted WhatsApp chats.
- Save statuses.
- Send chats to any number on WhatsApp.
- Dark mode so that you can save your eyes from stress.
- The free version offers limited features such as you can’tsave statuses with the free variant.
Price: Free 3-day trial where you can access all features. A limited trial version is also available.
7. iMobie PhoneRescue
Another highly rated app to recover deleted WhatsApp messages is iMobie PhoneRescue. It is one of those apps that recovers lost data directly to your smartphone.
- No rooting is required to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
- Restore deleted WhatsApp messages with media attachments.
- Can even handle a broken Android smartphone.
- Can see text messages that have disappeared.
- Sometimes even recovers those messages that are unwanted.
Price: US$ 39.99/ year for 5 devices/ PC
8. Remo Recover for Android
Remo Recover for Android scans both the internal and external memory of your Android to recover lost data. It has a robust engine that can help you restore data which also includes deleted WhatsApp chats along with any attachments.
- All major Android brands supported.
- Easy 3-step recovery process.
- Advanced preview mode to see the deleted messages you are recovering from WhatsApp.
- Supports older Android versions.
- Scanning is time-consuming.
Price: Starts at US$ 29.97
9. Recover deleted Messages WARM
Recover deleted Messages WARM lets you easily get back deleted WhatsApp chats with any attachments included. Just ensure that you adhere to all the pointers we mentioned in the start of this post regarding using an app that lets you recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp chats and any media attachments.
- See when a message is deleted.
- Download statuses with ease.
- Create WhatsApp backup and restore in case of an emergency.
- Ads may be intrusive.
- Some users have reported that they could not see deleted messages.
10. iReparo for Android
Last but not least, iReparo for Android is one of the best utilities to help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages on your Android device. It can help you retrieve deleted WhatsApp chats even in case of ROM flash, virus attack, or any other scenario.
- Support for all major Android devices, including tablets.
- Involves a simple three steps recovery process.
- Facility to recover data even from a lock or broken screen.
- Preview before restoring.
- May not support the latest Android version above Android 9.0.
- Scanning takes time.
Price: US$ 49.95
If you tried one of these utilities to recover deleted chats on WhatsApp and have been successful at that, do share your experience in the comments section below. And, if there is any specific app or software that you’d like us to review, do let us know. For more information, keep reading WeTheGeek.