Facing, Adobe Application Manager is missing or damaged? Looking for a workable solution to fix the error message?
Luckily, you are reading the correct post. Here, we will discuss how to resolve Adobe Application Manager Required To Verify Your License Is Missing Or Damaged, error on Windows 10.
Certainly, encountering an error message when running a creative application like Adobe is frustrating. Especially for users who depend upon Adobe applications.
But why do users face Adobe Application Manager is missing or damaged, error?
Now that we know the possible reasons for Adobe application manager problems, let’s learn how to fix Adobe Application Manager Missing or Damaged error.
User Query, Adobe Help Forum:
Now try to run Adobe and other applications using which you were facing problems, the issue should be fixed.
Solution To Fix Adobe Application Manager Required To Run Your Product Is Missing Or Damaged
Method 1 – Remove and install Adobe Creative
You might think of it as an obvious fix, due to which most of us miss out on this one. Hence to fix Adobe App Manager’s Missing or Damaged Error, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the Adobe application.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Press Win+X > Apps and features.
2. Navigate to Adobe Creative Cloud app, select it > click Uninstall.
3. Follow on-screen instructions to uninstall the selected application.
If you find uninstalling the app this way difficult, try using the Uninstall Apps module offered by Advanced PC Cleanup.
This will help remove the application without leaving any leftovers.
Read More – Best Uninstaller Software for Windows 10, 8, 7
4. Now that Adobe Creative Cloud is deleted, visit the official Adobe site & download Creative Cloud.
5. When asked, login to your account > Download button > follow on-screen instructions to finish the process.
Note: Your profile should have admin rights or you should be logged in as an administrator when downloading and installing Adobe Creative Cloud.
6. Now, run Adobe tools, you should not face Adobe App Manager Missing or Damaged problems.
Method 2 – Use Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner & Diagnostics
To repair corrupted, missing, and damaged Adobe Creative Cloud files, we suggest running Cloud Cleaner. This will help resolve Adobe App Manager’s missing errors.
To run it, follow the steps below:
Verify Sync Status to ensure files are sync with the cloud library, else you might lose them as they will be deleted forever.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Launch Creative Cloud Application
2. Click the Cloud activity icon > here if you see File Syncing is up to date, move to the next step. If not, we suggest syncing data.
Steps to download Creative Cloud Cleaner
1. Download Creative Cloud Cleaner > run file as Administrator.
2. Select language > hit Enter key
3. Hit Y if you agree to the End-user license agreement > Enter
4. Next, from the list of options, select the 3rd option that reads CC Apps, Creative Cloud & CS6 Products > Enter.
5. Once done, you will get a message Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool completed successfully.
6. Restart the system and head to the following location
\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE
7. Rename OOBE to OOBE.old and then reinstall Adobe Application Manager.
Method 3 – Repair Creative Cloud Application
Though this is the most common fix, yet most people forget it. Hence, to fix the adobe application manager that is missing or damaged, we suggest clicking the Repair button. This should help fix the issue,
If not, let’s move to the next step.
Method 4 – Add Adobe CC to the exception list
Sometimes third-party antivirus programs also block Adobe Creative Cloud Application files. Hence, we suggest adding the file to the exception list.
Note: The steps explained below differ from one security program to another.
The steps we are sharing are for Avast Antivirus
- Launch Avast antivirus
- Click Protection > Virus Chest
- Here you will see a list of applications that are marked dangerous by Avast and deleted.
- Look for Adobe application files > right-click > Restore and add to exclusions.
This will add a file to the exception list and recover the deleted ones.
After this, add the Adobe CC application to the exception list:
- Click the Menu button > launch Avast Settings
- Hit General tab > Exceptions > click ADD EXCEPTION
Now run the program, Adobe Application Manager Required To Verify Your License Is Missing Or Damaged error, should be fixed.
In addition to this, we suggest scanning the system for viruses and malware. For this, you can use Advanced PC Cleanup – an all-in-one system tweaking tool that helps clean malware, virus, and other unwanted applications.
Note: Adobe Application Manager error can be caused due to viruses and malware. Hence, keeping the system free from these threats is suggested.
Method 5 – Recreate Adobe Application Manager
As the error reads files required to run your product are missing or damaged from your Windows 10 PC. To fix it, we suggest rebuilding Adobe Application Manager, this will help fix the error message. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Head to C:/Program Files(X86)/Common Files/Adobe/OOBE and rename it to OOBE.old
- Thereafter visit the Adobe site to download and install Premiere Pro CC. (Do not uninstall the current copy of the creative cloud. However, ensure the one installed in your PC is closed before you install the file.)
- You will now get the option to activate Adobe Application Manager > click Activate.
Now try running the application and check, Adobe Application Manager required to run your product is missing or damaged error should be fixed.
Method 6 – Use Log Collector Tool
If the issue persists, use the Log Collector tool. Follow the steps to get it.
- Download the compatible version of Adobe Log Collector
For Windows: Windows (32 bit)| Windows (64 bit)
- Double click on the .exe file > extract the zip file on your preferred location.
- Log in to the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- When asked for log file sharing permission with Adobe Customer Care > Yes
- Wait for support team to diagnose the problem and fix it.
So, these are the workarounds that will help fix Adobe Application Manager Required To Start Your Trial Is Missing Or Damaged Adobe Application Manager. Make sure you follow the step-by-step instructions to apply the fixes.
We’d love hearing from you, about how things went. Share your experience in the comments section. Also, if you have any queries or feedback, drop us the same in the comments section
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is Adobe Application Manager?
Adobe application manager is a core application for all Adobe Creative Suite Products. It is required to download, update and deploy various functionality.
Q2. How do you fix Adobe Application Manager required to run if your product is missing or damaged?
- To fix the Adobe Application Manager error, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Application Manager
- For this, you can use the Uninstall Apps module offered by Advanced PC Cleanup. Using it with just a click you can uninstall Adobe Application Manager without leaving any leftovers.
Once that is done install the Adobe Creative Cloud application from the official website and then try to run the program. You should no longer face the problem.
Q3. How do I bypass Adobe Application Manager?
- Press Windows + R > services. msc > Ok
- Locate Adobe Application Manager or Adobe Application Manager Updater
- Right-click the service > Properties > Startup type > Disable > Stop (if greyed out no need to do anything)
- Apply > OK
Q4. How do I update Adobe Application Manager?
Windows: Choose Start > All Programs > Adobe Application Manager.
Mac OS: Choose Applications > Adobe Application Manager.
Q5. How do I reinstall Adobe apps?
- Sign in to creativecloud.adobe.com/apps, click the Download button for the app you want to install.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow instructions to install the product.
- This will install Creative Cloud from here you can install any Adobe app you want.