You may have Google Chrome installed on your computer and other devices because it’s a popular web browsing platform available on almost every digital device. In case you use multiple devices to access internet, you can easily use Google Chrome and sync information between devices. Therefore, you can take it up from your smartphone from where you have left of the computer.
Must Read: You Can Now Play YouTube Videos With Locked Screens On Android & iOS
But before you start, there are some important changes you should make in Chrome on all your devices.
- Go to settings and click “sign in” to sign in Google Chrome browser.
- Sign in to your smartphone using the same credentials.
- Once you successfully sign-in, click on Advanced sync settings button on computer. Here you will find a list of items you can sync, such as bookmarks, history open tabs etc.
4. After making your preferred selection click on Done.
On Your Smartphone Android/ iOS:
- If you do not have Google Chrome application on your smartphone. download and install Google Chrome application from Play store/App store.
- Now tap on options and sign in with the same credentials. If you already have Google Chrome installed, then make it sure that it is signed in with the same email account.
- Now tap on options represented by 3 horizontal lines and then go to Recent tabs >Other devices. Here you will find tabs open on other devices.
So now you need not to stick to your computer to continue browsing open same tabs on your smartphone and browse on the go. Another advantage of this feature is that You can also close your opened tabs from your other devices. So, if you have forgot some tabs open on your computer you can simply close them from any of your devices.