A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies and a man who never reads lives only one!
Whether you are a bibliophile or a casual reader, you always want to read interesting books. Unfortunately, due to our hectic lifestyle, we hardly get any time to read books. That’s where, when audiobooks app come into the picture.
Audiobook is the best way to read books without even reading them. It is a good way to pass time, when you’re traveling, commuting, cooking or doing yoga. So, here we’ve selected a few best audiobooks apps for Android that will help you to find the almost every book, novel and magazines on your fingertips.
Best Audiobook Apps For Android
1. Audiobooks from Audible
Price: Free – $14.95
Rating: 4.4 Stars
Audiobooks from Audible is the most popular app that has more than 180, 000 audiobooks, including the latest and popular bestselling e-books be it Harry Potter Series or The Girl on the Train.
Features of Audiobooks from Audible:
- The app provides podcasts, audiobooks, and Audible Channels, which can be personalized according to your needs and preferences.
- Download your most loved book and listen to them offline while commuting, exercising, and cooking.
- The app not only allows you to listen to audiobooks but also lets you read e-books with Amazon Kindle according your mood.
Also Read: Best Duplicate Media Remover Apps For Android
2. Scribd – Reading Subscription
Price: Free – $ 8.99
Rating: 4.3 Stars
If, you are looking for an app that provides, all kind of books such as magazines, news and documents then this app is for you. The app provides unlimited access to the world’s biggest document library that contains government official reports, brief scientific studies, etc. Indeed, this is one of the best audiobook apps for Android users.
Features of Scribd – Reading Subscription:
- It is an awesome source to explore trending news, interesting topics, to check out the selected hand-picked collections by business leaders, to get customized suggestions of related books.
- The app allows you to sync your selected items across all of your devices.
- You can access to select articles from The New York Times, NPR, The Financial Times, and The Associated Press.
3. LibriVox Audio Books Free
Rating: 4.4 Stars
LibriVox Audio Books is the easiest and quickest way to find the book you want to read in your spare time or for your assessment. Browse your preferred book in no time with the help of title, keyword, and authors name. It offers unlimited access to more than 24,000 audiobooks including new release, popular books and bestselling books.
Also Read: 10 Best Free Data Monitoring Apps For Android
Features of LibriVox Audio Free:
- The app contains all types of books such as novels, poetry, history, motivational, short stories and biographies.
- LibriVox Audio Books supports Bluetooth, which allows you to listen to the audiobooks at the time of travelling.
- You can use “Sleep Timer” feature to make sure the app will stop playing the audiobook at the set timing in case you fall asleep.
4. Smart AudioBook Player
Price: Free – $ 2
Rating: 4.7 Stars
It is a well-designed app that doesn’t play any ads while playing audio books. With Smart AudioBook Player, it is totally possible to start a new book without finishing and losing the bookmark of your previous book.
Features of Smart AudioBook Player:
- After customizing your favorite books and recently accessed books, you can pick up from where you left off.
- The app automatically stops playing audiobook in case you fall asleep and in order to continue all you need to do it shake your smartphone.
- You can entirely control your playback speed with this app.
Also Read: 10 Best Android Cleaning Apps
Rating: 4.5 Stars
OverDrive is simple yet powerful audiobook app for Android that has over 30, 000 libraries globally, which you can access any point of time. It is a free app that you can customize to enhance your listening experience.
Features of OverDrive:
- It comes with user friendly interface which is easy to use for all the age groups.
- The app allows you to access the library 24*7.
- This app allows to pause, create wishlists, and return titles easily.
So, these were our hand-picked audiobook apps for Android users. Lets us know what do you think about them in comments!
For more cool updates, sign up for our Newsletters!