iPhone is a wonderful device which comes in handy while travelling. With a powerful camera and stereo speakers, it is indeed a cool device.
However, even the best of gadgets miss out on a few things: iPhone can’t help you when it comes to real-time language translation. Thanks to the advent of smartphones and availability of apps, language is no barrier. Whether you are travelling to a foreign land or you want to translate a document, the translation apps for iPhone can make life easy for you.
You don’t get many options to choose from due to a limited number of apps present for real-time translation. So, we have listed some of the best voice translation apps for iPhone.
Best Translation App For iPhone
iTranslate is one of the best voice translation apps for iPhone as it is a good and reliable translation dictionary. Let’s look at the features:
- This app can translate text, websites in over 90 languages.
- It gives you an option to change the voice to male or female.
- You can also switch to different dialects.
2. iTranslate Voice
It is paid version of iTranslate and has a lot of features and is one of the best apps for translation. Let’s take a look at the features:
- The new Offline Mode features enable you to use iTranslate abroad without paying roaming charges.
- It can instantly speak over 40 languages
- The accuracy of the voice recognition is amazing so you no longer have to type.
Also Read: 10 Best Volume Booster Apps For Android
3. Google Translate
Yet another app for translation which is free. Let’s have a look at the features:
- It translates up to 103 languages by typing and allows you to translate 52 languages without internet connection
- It also translates text in images in 30 different languages instantly by just pointing the camera at it.
- It quickly translates bilingual conversations in over 32 languages.
SpeakText is a free app that translates text documents and web pages. Let’s check out the features of the same:
- Either touch the text documents, web pages, and newspapers or copy & paste or key in, the app will speak and translate sentence by sentence.
- It speaks in 100+ voices and translates in 50+ languages sentence by sentence.
- It allows you to play, pause, skip a sentence, adjust playback volume and see the sentences list on a lock screen.
5. SayHi Translate
SayHi Translate is one of the best translation apps for iPhone as it provides accurate speech recognition. Let’s take a look at the features:
- It can translate to and from 50+ languages.
- It allows you to not only switch languages quickly but also choose male or female voices and speed up or slow down the rate of speech according to your preference.
- It has a simpler interface which makes it easy to use.
6. Voice Translate Pro
One of the best translation apps, Voice Translate Pro is a paid application. Let’s look at the features:
- It has accurate speech recognition that lets it understand tongue twisters let alone the daily conversations.
- It translates instantly whenever and wherever you want.
- Forthwith, start a voice to voice conversation with people in 100+ countries.
7. MyLanguage Pro
MyLanguage Pro or Translate Voice – Language Translator & Dictionary is yet another paid application that aims to make traditional language translation and learning experience fun, engaging and practical. Let’s check out the features:
- High-quality voice translation in 30 different languages.
- It supports Transliteration.
- The app is supported by an active community, it has up-to-date information and is expanding all the time.
Also Read: 10 Best Screen Recorder Apps for Android
WayGo is one of the best translation apps available for iPhone if you are travelling to China, Japan, and Korea. Let’s look at the features:
- The app allows you to hover your phone’s camera over foreign text and translate in no time and read that text in English.
- It lets you translate the street signs without internet.
9. iHandy Translator
iHandy is one of the best translation apps with a slick and intuitive user interface. Let’s look at the features:
- It offers quick and instant translation to sentences, phrases, words in around 52 languages.
- It allows you to search your history for recently-used expressions or translations
- It has an integrated copy paste functionality which can come handy when you text your foreign buddies.
Also Read: 14 Best Android Security Apps
- Worldictionary is the translation app which has bagged many awards for its excellence. Let’s check out the features:
- The instant ‘View and Translate’ feature allows you to get the quick translation by hovering your iPhone’s camera over it.
- You can select an image from your phone to get the translation without typing anything.
- It saves your search records.so that you can build your own word database to increase translation efficiency.
So, this is the list for best language translation apps for iPhone. Try them and travel to any corner of the world without a worry and never get lost in translation!