Looking for software for your computer that can help in increasing productivity? A screen recording tool should undoubtedly make it to your list. But why do you need screen recording software? And what are the various uses of screen recording utility? We are going to discuss these in this post, so read on!
We have already covered some of the best time tracking software to increase productivity. Do check that out as well.
Benefits of a Screen Recording Software
– Create Tutorials/ Training Videos
These days, many official tasks are done with the help of multiple apps. For those new to the workplace or working on an official task for the first time, a thorough demonstration is the best way to make them understand how a particular task must be done.
Here, nothing can match a good quality explainer video where you don’t just tell but demonstrate how things are done. You can record everything you do on software, and then once this recording is done, you can circulate it to your team. Such recordings can be used as a reference at any time.
– Save Video Calls
To discuss the day-to-day agendas, work-related meetings are held throughout the day. Sometimes, some employees cannot attend one or many such important meetings for reasons. This absenteeism can further cause hindrance in the accomplishment of tasks.
With screen recording software, you can record a session on any video conferencing platform such as Webx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc.
– Catching Errors Becomes Very Simple
If you are into customer service, you know how hard it is to find, diagnose, or fix issues and errors verbally. Especially in a situation where you are solving a customer’s issue remotely, you can’t be physically present. Even if you have asked a customer to share their screen, a verbal conversation might not be able to resolve the issue the customer has fully.
Here you can ask the customer to share their screen, understand their pain point and record a screen demonstrating how exactly the customer is supposed to resolve the error.
– Make Your Presentations Reach A Wider Audience
To showcase a presentation that can help gain a wider clientele, you might book a room or a hall, or if you have a budget and resources, you might even book an auditorium to showcase your presentation. But what if you don’t? You can then create a presentation, perform a high-end screen recording of the presentation with good quality audio and share the presentation through various mediums. You could share it on a cloud drive with your intended audience, conduct a webinar or choose a different platform.
Which Screen Recording Tool Should I Use
There are some great screen recording utilities out there. However, talking of Windows, Advanced Screen Recorder Pro is undoubtedly one of the best and the easiest screen recording tools for Windows.
Benefits of Using Advanced Screen Recorder
Let’s have a look at the kind of benefits you can expect from Advanced Screen Recorder Pro. To know more about this wonderful tool, you can check out this inside-out review of Advanced Screen Recorder –
- Record any screen activity – webinars, streaming content, gameplays, etc.
- Capture any region of your screen – fullscreen, selected window, or webcam.
- Save recorded screens in multiple formats, and that too with no lags.
- Record voiceovers separately.
- Auto-Split and Auto-Stop recording.
- Schedule recording automatically.
- Capture screenshots.
- Create your watermarks.
How To Use Advanced Screen Recorder –
1. Download, install and run Advanced Screen Recorder Setup Wizard.
2. Select the region of the screen that you want to record.
3. You can even choose to record your webcam as well.
4. Tweak the settings related to the cursor, speaker, and microphone the way you want.
5. Once satisfied with the settings, click on the red-colored Record button. Here again, you can select the System Sound, Microphone, and their volumes.
6. Click on the pause or the stop icon to pause the recording in between or stop it completely.
7. You can access the recording from the dashboard by clicking on the hamburger icon followed by a down/up arrow key, as shown in the screenshot below.
In a nutshell, screen recording software can be a boon for you if the majority of your day goes into demonstrations or juggling between several digital assets to show people how things are done. If that’s you, you can always count on a screen recording software like Advanced Screen Recorder Pro for your tasks.
Do let us know if this post proved to be useful to you. If yes, do share it with your friends, family, colleagues, and others who have to go through the same grind. For more tech-related, fun-filled, and informative content, keep reading WeTheGeek.