Do you often required to take screenshots of webpages? If yes then you might have searched a tool which can help you to take screenshots of complete webpage from top to bottom. Maybe you are using a third-party tool for this purpose, but now Firefox has introduced an inbuilt option to take scroll-able screenshots of a webpage. Alongside this feature, this all new browser is having many amazing features. So, let us find out how you can take screenshot of a complete webpage using the all new Firefox Quantum.
- Go for the latest version of Firefox if you already have Firefox then check for update. You can download latest version of Firefox from the given link.
- Once you are done with download and installation process it will ask you to make Firefox your default browser. You can choose to do it now or later.
- Now open the website for which you want to take screenshot.
- Once webpage is loaded completely click on page actions button (Three dots located at the end of web address)
- You will see “Take a screenshot” as the last option in the list.
- When you will use this option for the first time it will show you some tips to use this screenshot feature. Here you will find that you can take, Save and Share screenshots without even navigating from the browser. You can skip these tips by clicking Skip button at the bottom.
- To take scrolling screenshot click on “Save full Page” option.
- Select the area which you want to include in the screen shot while making selection you can scroll down to include the area into the selection.
- Once you are done with the selection click anywhere and you will see the Save Click on it.
- You will be redirected to another webpage where you will see the screenshot you just have taken and a Download You can also click on share button to directly share your screen shot.
- Click on download button and your screenshot will be saved in downloaded files.
That’s it, your full webpage screenshot is saved. It is really a cool feature of Firefox quantum. Now you can save long webpages as images and can go through them later any device.