‘Stories’ have become a popular feature on social media platforms. A trend which was started by Snapchat has been incorporated on Instagram and Facebook as well. A Story is a combination of photos, a video or animation.
Particularly on Snapchat and Instagram, Stories have become a crowd favorite. When you tap on the ‘Your Story’ button at the top, it will promptly open your phone’s camera for you to click photos/shoot a video to create your Story.
But what if you want to create a Story with existing videos and photos on your device? That is possible although you may not be aware of the mechanism. Here’s how you can upload files from your iPhone gallery to Snapchat or Instagram to create a Story.
- Go to create story by taping + icon given at the top right.
- Your camera will be turned on and show you many options. For example, you can use front or the rear camera, flash, live video.
- Here you will not see any option to upload photos from gallery but when you swipe up or down you will see a strip at the bottom from where you can upload anything from last 24 hours.
Procedure is comparatively simple in Snapchat.
- Just open the application and right under the circle you use to capture images ,you will find a smaller circle.
- Tap on the small circle and it will open your previous images or videos captured through snap.
- Next go to the Snaps tab and you will find Camera Roll tab. Tap on it to upload photos from your camera roll.
So now if you have some awesome photographs of yours in camera roll you can upload them straightaway to create your Story without depending on the app’s live capture.
There, now you know how to create better Stories with your iPhone gallery photos and videos..