Traveling is fun, especially, when you are on the exotic land and want to explore every bit of it! However, if you get stuck in heavy traffic and bad roads, you probably won’t get to have fun and stay enthusiastic. Indeed, no one can! ?
Well, this problem can be solved if you are using Google Maps. Google Maps allows you to explore your dream city by avoiding heavy traffic. One of the interesting thing that Google Maps allow is to add up to nine stops, excluding your start point, isn’t it great?
So, before starting the sightseeing, add all the stops that you want to go and start your journey. This will help you complete the journey smoothly, saving your time and fuel as well.
Don’t know how to do it? Well, in this post, we will discuss how to use Google Maps with Multiple Stops. So, get started!
Method 1: Get Directions With Multiple Stops via Android phone
- Open Google Maps on your smartphone and search for a destination.
- Now, click on three dots located under the battery.
- Here, tap on Add Stop top for Directions With Multiple Stops, and add the places.
- Tap on done, you will get new Google Maps with Multiple Destinations like this.
You can repeat the process and add up to nine stops before starting your journey.
If you are looking to check the Google Maps with Multiple Stops on browser follow the steps below
Method 2: Get Google Maps with Multiple Destinations Through Browser.
- Open Google Maps on the browser.
- Now, Search the destination.
- As you can see there is an option of Add destination which is located beneath the location.
- Tap on Add destination.
- Here you can add as much as destinations you want to travel.
So, if you are looking to explore exotic lanes with multiple destinations but didn’t know how to do it. Here we have shown, how to use google maps with multiple destinations on a single trip.
Have a fun-filled trip with the above method! And don’t forget to tell us about your traveling experience in the comments section below.
We hope you will like this article. Don’t forget to upvote, and share with fellow globetrotters. If you want to get a newsletter for some helpful tips and tricks, subscribe to us now.