So, you are busy with real-life issues and have no time for gaming on the Roblox platform or are bored using Roblox, whatever, be the case, you no longer need Roblox on your Mac.
But How to Completely Uninstall Roblox?
Being a Mac user, you know how to uninstall an app. Drag and drop the icon to the Trash/Bin. But my dear friend, for programs like Roblox, this isn’t enough. To thoroughly delete Roblox, you need to do more than that.
In this article, we will discuss ways to remove Roblox from Mac altogether.
What is Roblox?
Released in 2006, Roblox is a globally accessible online gaming platform. Using it, gamers can create their virtual worlds and games. Moreover, using Roblox Studio, users can create and play games designed by other users. This amazing gaming platform has crossed 100 million unique monthly active users.
How to Uninstall Roblox on Mac?
We can remove Roblox from Mac, both manually and using the software. Below we will discuss both the methods in detail.
However, if you are short on time, here’s the quick answer.
Short on time? Here’s how you can completely Uninstall Roblox from Mac
TuneupMyMac– Best optimization and Mac cleaning tool that offers the Uninstaller feature. Using it, you can delete Roblox and all associated files completely. Moreover, you scan your Mac for junk files, privacy exposing traces and more. Get the best Mac cleaning and storage space recovery tool here.
Method 1 – Manually Uninstalling Roblox Studio
How to Delete Stuff/Item on Roblox
To delete stuff, follow the steps below:
That’s all this way; you can remove stuff from Roblox.
Manually Removing Roblox Studio from Mac
1. Before uninstalling any app from Mac, in this case, Roblox, you need to quit the app if running. This is done to stop all the processes and avoid any problem during the uninstallation process.
Note: When you run Roblox’s automatic installation, two applications – Roblox and Roblox Studio- are installed. Therefore, we will have to remove both of these apps.
2. To kill all running, Roblox processes press Command + Option + Esc keys. This will launch the Task Management window. If you see Roblox, Roblox Studio, or both the apps in the list, select them and click Force Quit.
3. Next, head to Application folder chose Roblox and Roblox Studio icons.
4. Drag them to Bin/Trash
Note: This action will not remove all associated Roblox files.
To delete Roblox leftovers and uninstall Roblox thoroughly perform following additional steps:
5. Go to Finder
6. Click Go > Go to Folder > here, type
7. Hit Go
8. You are now into the user’s Library folder. Here look for Roblox and Roblox Studio files and delete them. Since the executable file of Roblox is deleted, removing associated files will not disturb anything.
9. To find and delete all related files head to
~/Library/Saved Application State
That’s all Roblox is now completely removed. To delete all traces of Roblox, you can even empty Trash/Bin.
Note: While removing files, be cautious. If you have any doubts or are unsure, don’t delete the file.
Too lengthy? Don’t have this much time? Looking for an easy way?
Worry not here is the easiest and simplest way to uninstall Roblox and obliterate all files in one click from Mac.
Additional Information – How to delete Roblox Account
If you are looking for a way to delete Roblox Account, there’s sad news. There’s no way to remove the Roblox account. It is kept this way so that if you return anytime you want and resume from where you left.
Method 2 – Deleting Roblox and Roblox Studio App Automatically Using a Powerful Mac Cleaner
Indeed, the manual method is time-consuming and requires you to remember a lot. However, if you want to save yourself from this hassle, we have a fantastic app TuneupMyMac.
This third-party app is offered by Systweak, a well-known name in system optimization and cleaning apps. Using TuneupMyMac, you can thoroughly uninstall Roblox and perform other Mac cleaning & optimization tasks.
Compatible with popular macOS versions, this best Mac Cleaner uninstalls apps, clean junk files, removes app cache, helps manage startup items, and does a lot more.
Steps to Delete Roblox
1. Download and install TuneupMyMac.
2. Launch TuneupMyMac.
3. Click on the Uninstaller module from the left panel, under Optimization module.
4. Please wait for it to scan your Mac for installed apps.
5. Once done, scroll down to look for RobloxStudio and remove it from your Mac. You can easily find and uninstall programs in batch using TuneupMyMac!
Roblox along with all the related files are now permanently deleted from your Mac!
To boost Mac performance, complete removal of unwanted apps, junks files is important. As unnecessary files take a lot of space and interfere with other processes, we should remove all linked files when uninstalling an app. We recommended using TuneupMyMac, as it is one of the best Mac cleaners and optimizers, and it offers a variety of features. Moreover, you can even locate duplicates and remove them to recover disk space occupied by clones.
We hope you enjoyed the article. Please share your thoughts in the comments box!