SoundCloud is one of the most popular music streaming platforms where you can experience an incredible audio listening experience. SoundCloud is much more than just a music streaming app, from streaming podcasts to uploading or sharing music across platforms. It connects you to a worldwide global community of musicians and audiophiles where you can discover music based on your taste and listening history.
Is SoundCloud blocked in your region or at your school or workplace? Don’t worry! You can easily unblock SoundCloud using a VPN app or a VPN browser extension if you’re using SoundCloud on a PC or laptop.
In this post, we have compiled a step by step guide that will allow you to unblock SoundCloud anywhere so that you can continue listening to your favorite music tracks irrespective of any restrictions.
Let’s get started.
How to Unblock SoundCloud with a VPN App
As we’re pretty much aware, using a VPN app allows you to bypass geo-restrictions securely easily. Hence, just like we use a VPN for watching content on Netflix, you can follow the same approach for unblocking SoundCloud as well. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Download a VPN App on your Device
First, download any reliable VPN service on your device on which you would like to access SoundCloud. The market is flooded with many VPN services; you can pick any of them to get going! But yes, make sure that you thoroughly do research and explore all of its features and services that come in the package.
2. Launch the App and Connect to a Server
After downloading the VPN app on your device, launch the VPN service, and connect to the server of any preferred location. You will see a bunch of server location options covering various locations. Pick a server close to your location and get started.
3. Access SoundCloud
Once you’re connected to a VPN remote server, you have easily unblocked SoundCloud on your respective device. Simply launch the SoundCloud app or head on to its official webpage, log in to your account and start reaccessing SoundCloud.
How to Unblock SoundCloud with a VPN Browser Extension
Another way of unblocking SoundCloud is by using VPN browser extensions on your device that will enable you to access SoundCloud without any hindrances.
Download a VPN Browser Extension
Whether you’re using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other browser on your device, first you need to install a VPN browser extension from the respective app store.
Enable the Extension/Add-on and Connect to a Server
After downloading the VPN browser extension, enable the add-on on your web browser. By doing so, even if SoundCloud is blocked at your current location, you will be able to connect to any remote server of other locations.
Head on to SoundCloud’s official webpage, log in to your account, and start exploring and streaming audio without any worries!
Why Should You Use a VPN for Unblocking SoundCloud
Well, there are plenty of reasons.
- Secure Connection: Security is one of the biggest USPs of a VPN service. With a VPN’s help, you can establish a secure connection as it acts as an encrypted tunnel between your device and the Internet. Hence, using a VPN to unblock SoundCloud is one of the safest ways to bypass restrictions.
- Conceals your Identity: When you use a VPN service, it reduces or eliminates your digital identity’s chance to be exposed. As soon as you connect to a VPN server, your IP address information is hidden, and all your online activities stay anonymous.
- Explore Anything: Not just SoundCloud, but you can explore almost any media content, including movies and TV shows of any preferred location, while bypassing geo-restrictions with the help of a VPN service. So, even if SoundCloud is blocked at your current location, a VPN can unblock the geographical restrictions allowing you to stream music without any hassle.
Download Systweak VPN for Windows – Unblock SoundCloud
Looking for a lightning-fast, secure VPN to unblock SoundCloud on a Windows device? We have one recommendation for you! Download Systsweak VPN for Windows to unblock geo-restrictions and explore the media content of any location securely. While using Systweak VPN, you can use not just SoundCloud but can access your favorite websites and entertainment content, including movies, Tv shows, and more.
Systweak VPN uses strong 256-bit military-grade encryption to strengthen your online privacy while you’re browsing the web. It also offers you a seamless anonymous web browsing experience while masking your IP address details from intruders and third-party marketers.
Hope you liked our quick guide on how to unblock SoundBlock using a VPN app and VPN browser extension. Are you willing to try VPN anytime soon to explore a wide range of media content from around the globe? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments box below!