The Internet has undoubtedly become a vital part of our lives to search almost anything and everything. Millions of people rely on Internet to perform ample of tasks. That’s the reason we end up exceeding the data usage limit. However, service plans come with a certain data limit. Only with smart and right usage, you can mitigate the risk of paying huge phone bills. So, we have hand-picked some applications that will certainly help you to track and manage data on your iPhone with ease.
Data Usage Pro
If you don’t want to pay extra for overage, this app is a must have to save money for unwanted data usage. Data Usage Pro is a well-designed app that lets you know when you can go over and set hourly quotas to prevent excess usage of Internet data.
Features Of Data Usage Pro:
- It provides multiple color theme to reflect your data consumption on your screen.
- You can access charts and history to understand where and at what time you have used most of the data.
- You will get alerts and notification messages when you are about to cross your set data limit.
Also Read: How To Manage Contact on iPhone
My Data Manager
My Data Manager is the most accurate way to track down your daily usage of Internet and get notification before you drain out your data limit. More than 11.5 million people rely on this app to take control of their smartphone’s data consumption on the daily and monthly basis.
Features Of My Data Manager:
- Available in 17 different languages including Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- You can enable family plan to track and manage data consumption across all the family members of your data plan.
- It is a data tracking tool that monitors your data usage on multiple devices, roaming, Wi-Fi, etc.
Also Read: 5 Best iPhone And iPad Cleaner Apps 2022
Data Man Pro
Data Man Pro is an incredibly convenient app and one of the best ways to track and manage data on iPhone and iPad. It runs on your device throughout the day and lets you instantly check your usage of data in every hour.
Feature Of Data Man Pro:
- The app gives you push usage alerts against overage.
- It is totally safe, secure and private that has no VPN and no login.
- According to your Internet consumption, the app will give recommendations and limit to use data and avoid overage.
Also Read: 10 Best Video Player Apps For iPhone In 2022
DataFlow-Track network data usage
If you’re worried about exceeding your data limit, then DataFlow-Track network data usage is a suitable app which can give you peace of mind. Apart from tracking your network usage in no time, it also monitors disk space and memory.
Features Of DataFlow-Track network data usage:
- This ultimate tool automatically resets your bill cycle date.
- It supports Apple Watch and multiple data themes.
- You can get an analysis of used and remaining data on your phone’s screen.
Also Read: 10 Best Music Player Apps For iPhone In 2022
Data Counter – Universal Data Usage Monitor
With Data Counter, you never have to worry about your data limit again. It is a powerful utility that keeps an eye on your Internet volume usage. You can set daily, weekly, monthly target of using data and the app will make sure you won’t end up exceeding your limit.
Features Of Data Counter:
- It is all-in one app that gives you maximum security and helps to track your mobile data usage.
- The app provides continuous tracking and monitoring of your remaining and used data within ten minutes after closing the app. So, you can check your data consumption anytime.
- The best part of this app is, it can be used when you do not have an Internet connection.
Also Read: How To Fix Grainy Photos On iPhone
Now, you know how to track and manage data volume usage on iPhone, so exceeding your limit will be a thing of past now. Use data usage tracker and turn your device into a smart device.