We all love sharing photos and videos on WhatsApp. But why limit yourself when you can also share GIFs on WhatsApp. You can not only forward gif images you have received but you can send them from your device too. So, without any delay let us find out how can you send GIFs over the WhatsApp from your android or iOS devices.
For Android Devices:
To send GIFs on Android you have to really dive deep, as it’s not at all guessable how to do it. It’s hidden behind a button in a sub menu
- First of all, you need to press emoji button visible on the left of compose screen.
2. You will see different emoji and under those emoji you will see GIF tap on it and now you will see all the GIFs stored on your device.
3. By clicking on the magnifier, you can search for GIFs by mood such as funny, love etc.
4. After selecting a GIF, you can share it with your friends.
How to send GIFs in WhatsApp on iOS
If you are an iPhone user, then it will be a difficult task for you to share GIFs. But once you get hands on it then it will be easier for you.
- Open the chat Windows in which you want to share GIF and click on + icon given on the bottom left. Choose Photo and Video library.
2. In the bottom-left, you’ll see a button “GIF”, next to the magnifying glass icon. Tap on it.
- This will get you the GIF search too. You’ll see trending GIFs on the first page. Tap on the “Search” bar on top to search for a GIF. Here you can type funny love etc. and you will find the GIFs accordingly.
This is how now you can share GIFs on WhatsApp from your smartphone. Express more without typing with these GIFs.
Must Read: Signal vs Telegram: Which Is The Best WhatsApp Alternative?