We carry our smartphone everywhere we go. That’s why, it is easy for us to access our files and documents no matter where we are. This has led to the increased usage of digital documents. Most of the time, we keep our documents in the form of PDF as they are considered safest. However, at times, you need to open certain files in different formats as well. Downloading too many apps can hog your storage space. You must be thinking, what could be the solution? Well, the answer is, you can either convert your files manually to an editable format or you need to download app that can convert your files from one format to another.
So, here are some simple ways to handle your PDF files.
How to Convert Word File To PDF?
You need to perform a few steps to convert your Microsoft Word file to PDF document on your Windows computer. Follow the below instructions to do the same.
Step 1: Open your Microsoft Word document which you want to convert into PDF.
Step 2: Click on File, which you can locate at the top-left corner of the page.
Step 3: Select “Export” from the available options.
Step 4: Click on Create PDF/XPS.
Step 5: Now, your screen will take you to new window named as “Publish as PDF or XPS. You need to click on “Publish” to continue.
Note: Before hitting the “Publish” button, you can also change the location to save the PDF file.
Step 5: That’s it you are done. You will get a new PDF window with the same content.
How to Convert Excel file to PDF?
Converting your Excel file to PDF document is a similar process as converting Microsoft Word files to PDF document.
Step 1: Open Microsoft Excel file that you would like to convert to PDF format.
Step 2: Click on file from the left top corner of your screen.
Step 3: Choose “Export”.
Step 4: Now, hit the Create PDF/XPS (select the Square box).
Step 5: On the Publish as PDF or XPS window, you need to click on Publish button. However, you can choose the location where you want to keep the PDF file on your device.
Step 6: Now, you will notice a PDF file opened on your screen with the same content and you’re done then.
Ways to Convert Your Files To PDF
There are many ways to convert your editable files into PDF document. Here are some of the best apps that you can use to convert files swiftly than ever. We’ve listed the apps for different platforms like for Android and Windows users.
PDF Converter Apps for Android
PDF Converter Pro
PDF Converter Pro is one of the well-known Android PDF converter tools that can easily convert your file between Microsoft Suite and PDF documents. This remarkable tool lets you preview the content of the file directly in the app. Best of all, it will automatically back up the content when you change your device, isn’t it great?
- It is possible to download and share the converted files to Google+, Gmail, Facebook, and others.
- It supports multiple formats such as DOC, XLS, XLSX, JPG, ODT, BMP, and TIFF.
- PDF Converter Pro provides 2 free file conversions. However, you can get unlimited free conversions through applying for a monthly/yearly subscription.
Able2Extract PDF Converter
It is available for free to convert from PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. Able2Extract PDF Converter allows you to edit your files on your Android device. Moreover, it is a reliable, simple yet effective lightweight app to convert your PDF anytime, anywhere.
- It can provide fast and accurate and layout is preserved.
- It focuses on your privacy and security and permanently deletes the Processed files from Investintech servers within 24 hours.
- Able2Extract PDF Converter allows you to open or edit the preferred file with other apps as well once your file is converted.
Able2Doc PDF to WordAble2Doc PDF to Word is an incredible app that has been designed to provide accurate and high-quality conversions while converting your Word to PDF. Like Able2Extract PDF Converter, it is a lightweight mobile PDF solution that instantly converts files to Word format in two steps with your Android device.
- It is an amazing tool that can convert your PDF file to Microsoft Suite files in no time with accuracy.
- It is a user-centric tool that saves all the files for the future references.
- Able2Doc PDF to Word allocates the less amount of storage and RAM resources to the entire PDF conversion process.
PDF Converter Apps for Windows:
PDF Conversion Suite
It one of the easiest and quickest way for Windows users to convert their files from one format to another. PDF Conversion Suite provides accurate results and conversion, all you need to do is, just start the action by selecting on it and the app will do everything for you.
- PDF Conversion Suite is available for mobile users as well.
- It supports various file types like em, msg, xls, xlsb, xltx, xlsm, html, htm, xlt, xlsx, xltm, docx, rtf, etc.
- It comes with easy to use interface that makes it easy for everyone to convert files without any trouble.
It is another powerful software that easily creates, converts, edits, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and forms for you. PDFelement lets you merge different file formats into a PDF or split a single PDF into multiple PDFs.
- PDFelement is all-in-one PDF Editor that can create, convert, merge and file PDF in real time.
- Unlike other apps, PDFelement offers to compress PDF files without compromising on the quality. In fact, you can upload these files to the web or through email.
- You can convert your PDF to PowerPoint, HTML, EPUB, Text, RTF, and images including JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF and BMP formats.
Convert PDF Online with These Websites
Nitro Pro Nitro Pro is a wonderful website online that has been trusted by over 650,000+ businesses to convert PDF files to and from any Microsoft Suits format. You can edit, create, merge, sign any document, such as your images, paragraphs, and pages with easy. It is a chargeable service but it provides 14 days free trial as well.
PDF Converter is another online platform to convert Microsoft Office, Open Office, Lotus and other documents to PDF. Over 10 million people use PDF Converter to get their work done with minimal efforts. All you need to do is, click on Select file button, then look for the file you want to convert. Lastly, click on Convert button to continue the process.
There are some other great online websites as well that you can use like Web2PDF and Webpage to PDF. Moreover, using these apps and online platforms come handy to convert your Microsoft Word and Excel to PDF. However, downloading an app and converting files on your device consumes a lot of storage space. But, we recommend you convert the files manually on your devices.