It seems a little unreal when someone wishes to connect Apple’s wireless AirPods with their non-Apple devices. But this is surely not so hard to imagine. Yes, it does require some extra effort sometimes, but we believe you’d be able to cross that bridge real quick.
Moreover, you can enjoy listening to your favorite songs, watch movies and finally end up having an amazing time. And guess what, your boss will not even notice them that easy and you can work like chill before calling off the day.
how To Connect Your Apple AirPods With Windows 10
To move ahead, let’s just see how to connect your Apple AirPods with Windows 10 PC or laptop.
Over Bluetooth connection! Yes, you heard it right. How?
Step 1: Begin with opening the Settings Window on your PC or laptop.
Step 2: Locate ‘Devices’ and click on it.
Step 3: As you reach the next window, toggle on Bluetooth Connection. Click on Add Bluetooth or another device. The next window will list 3 options, from these choose Bluetooth.
Step 4: Open the lid of the box containing wireless earbuds and press the back button till green light turns into bright white.
Step 5: As both the devices are ready to pair, your PC or laptop will itself search for nearby Bluetooth devices. Choose AirPods from here and connect both the devices. And it’s done simply!
What If You Are Not Able To Connect Your Apple AirPods With PC or Laptop?
There might be various reasons including the absence of Bluetooth driver in your PC, or maybe it’s outdated. It should be noted that your PC will run faster as well as communicate easily with other devices when drivers are updated to the latest versions. Also, updated audio and Bluetooth drivers will let you reach high-end music quality, without much interference.
To gain access to all the features marked above, install Systweak Advanced Driver Updater today.
Benefits Of Installing Advanced Driver Updater
- The software scans outdated drivers and asks if you want to update.
- Creates a backup of old drivers that you can revert changes later if required.
- Ensures only genuine and latest updates are installed.
- You can schedule automatic updates as per your requirements.
What Else Should I Keep In Mind?
- If you cannot hear any audio from the earphone with default settings, click ‘Speakers’ icon from the taskbar, expand the list and select the headphone (AirPods).
- Wish to connect once again after disconnecting? Usually, devices connect automatically as they already recognize each other. If in case they don’t, open Settings once again and go to Bluetooth devices. Here, select your AirPods once again and reconnect.
We hope we can conclude on a happy note that your wireless earbuds or Apple AirPods not only connect with Apple devices but also Windows PC or laptop. Moreover, this connection is also very easy and swift using Bluetooth, perfectly compatible with most devices. So enjoy your music session today with your AirPods on desktop.