To enjoy your vacation at its fullest, it is important for you to stay away from office work and party hard. However, this becomes an issue if you do not have an automatic email response system in place to keep any official emails at bay. In this article we will discuss how can you set auto response to your emails on Yahoo mail.
Steps to Set Auto Reply To Your Yahoo Emails
- Click on the settings icon given at the top right of the home screen of your yahoo mail box and then go to Second option from top (settings).
- Now you will see Vacation response fourth option from the top. After clicking on this option you have to Enable automatic response.
- In the next step you have to choose two dates between these dates auto response email will be sent to the senders.
- Proceed further to write an auto response message after choosing a date range. In your message you can specify that how you can be contacted in case of any emergency.
- Your auto response will be sent as a reply to all the emails you will get in your inbox. If you want to send a different auto response to some companies, you need to specify a domain name to which a different auto response will be sent. For instance, you do business with a company called “MY company” and you want to send auto response to all the emails you get from “My company” then you can type “mycompany.com” or whichever is the domain in the email addresses of that particular company.
- The best thing about yahoo mail auto response is that you can set two different companies to which this different message which you have set in previous step will be sent. However, if you just want to send a different auto response to one company then you can put 0 in “second domain name” field.
- At last click Save to save the settings done for auto response and you are good to go for the vacation.
So now you can focus on your vacation and can have a fun time with your dear ones. And If someone sends you an email they will automatically get a reply. We hope you find this useful and helps you enjoy vacations.