Not only files, sometimes entire folders stored in your computer can be lost due to a lot of reasons. During managing a wide amount of data, people often mistake and delete files or format partitions accidentally. Although the incidence of file corruption has become less common, it can certainly be responsible for files or entire folders to disappear from storage devices.
According to several users, certain virus & malware attacks can also rampant in storage and delete or damage your files and folders. Whatever be the reason, fortunately, there are tons of Best Folder Recovery Software for Windows 10, 8, 7 & other versions, that can help you restore your important files and folders successfully.
5 Best Folders Recovery Software For Windows 10, 8, 7
To recover all your permanently deleted folders, you just need to turn to a reliable tool that can fight any data loss scenario and get all your files without any compromise.
1. Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery is an excellent solution if you want to recover folders deleted due to human error or lost due to corruption or formatted, by chance. The Windows application is equipped with strong capabilities to retrieve all your missing photos, videos, audios, documents, and other multimedia files from Hard Drive, USB & other storage media.
- Safe & hassle-free folder recovery software for Windows.
- Capable of recovering lost partitions as well.
- Supports scanning both internal & external storage.
- Capable of recovering unlimited amounts of data in one go.
- Suitable folder recovery tool for novices or beginners
- Outdated dashboard.
- Lacks customization.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS is quite popular in the market when it comes to producing world-class storage applications. Its Data Recovery Wizard for Windows is an ultimate folder restoring solution that helps to retrieve countless numbers of 1,000 different file types in a single scan. No matter how your files were lost in the first place, be it due to hard drive damage, virus attack, or human error, EaseUS can help you get all your files back in no time.
- Offers a simple 3-step recovery process.
- Supports finding & recovering 1000+ file types.
- The free trial provides a 2GB recovery limit.
- Fastest deep-scanning function
- Mac & Windows versions are different.
3. Recoverit Data Recovery Software
Recoverit by Wondershare is a comprehensive and professional folder recovery solution for both Windows and Mac. The software is capable of scanning and recovering missing data from computer disk, flash drive, memory card, and more. You can get a preview of the data retrieved by the software and select the ones you want to recover. Similar to EaseUS, Recoverit offers a three-step process to get the deleted files and folders back – Select > Scan & Recover.
- Supports more than 1000 file formats.
- Helps in recovering data from PC, Mac, USB, SD Card, etc.
- Offers flexible pricing models for Individuals, Teams & Businesses.
- Offers 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Recovering large files can take a lot of time.
- Advanced dashboard, not suitable for beginners.
4. Data Rescue
Data Rescue by ProSoft is an incredible unlimited data recovery software that will help you restore more than 150 different file types in one go. It offers quick and deep scanning abilities with advanced search functionalities and filters to ensure that no lost, missing, or deleted files get unnoticed. You’ll be amazed to see the modern UI and easy-to-navigate buttons that make the entire recovery process just effortless.
- Installation is quick and easy.
- Supports cloning & creating bootable drives.
- Comprehensive scanning options.
- Secure Erase features to delete files securely.
- Deep scanning takes a significant amount of time.
- No option to pause or resume scanning.
5. Tenorshare 4DDiG
Tenorshare’s 4DDiG is a top-notch service for recovering unlimited amounts of data in no time. The Windows software comes with a robust scanning engine and retrieves all the multimedia files that have been accidentally deleted, corrupted, formatted, or lost to viruses or malware attacks. It supports recovering partitions as well and from removable storage devices such as external drives and USB Sticks.
- Can recover files & folders from formatted drives.
- Can recover folders from BitLocker Encrypted drive.
- Shows preview before recovering files.
- Dynamic folder recovery software that supports multiple devices & platforms.
- Allows users to recover only 1GB of data for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How Do I Undo A Deleted Folder?
If you think your folder isn’t permanently deleted, then try pressing the shortcuts keys CTRL + Z to undo the delete command. If that doesn’t work, you can navigate to the Recycle Bin > right-click on the deleted folder you wish to recover,-Blog_ and hit the Restore button.
Q2. How Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Folders?
You can use any of the aforementioned solutions to recover unlimited amounts of multimedia files on your Windows and other operating systems. If you ask for WeTheGeek’s Recommendation, we suggest using Advanced Disk Recovery, since it is easy to use and works at a lightning-fast speed to recover your lost folders and other data.
Q3. Which Are The Best Free Folder Recovery Software For Windows 10?