In recent years, especially after the pandemic screen recorders have come a long way. These nifty tools allow hassle-free capturing and recording of whatever is on the device’s screen.
You can find many tools in the market for this job but most of them leave a watermark on a recorded or captured screen. This bothers most as it doesn’t give a good impression when creating presentations or demonstrations.
So, if you are looking for the best screen recorder that allows recording screens without a watermark, you are reading the right post.
Here, we will discuss a straightforward tool that helps record and capture screens on Windows. Known as TweakShot this best screen recorder allows recording everything from YouTube Channel to Google Meet to Netflix and so on.
Watch and Learn – How to Record Screen Without Watermark
Want to learn how to use TweakShot and record your desktop screen? We’ve got a video version for you, that will help do it precisely.
In just under four minutes, Systweak Software, the company behind TweakShot, explains how to use TweakShot to capture and record screens.
If you think using free screen recording software you can get the job done, then remember, the free version of software always has shortcomings like poor stability, lack of editing features, no technical support. Hence, we recommend using TweakShot, a screen recorder that is stable and thoroughly tested.
There can be different reasons for recording a screen. Some might want to use it to create a demonstration video, capture a bug, create tutorials, build connections, share feedback, and more. Whatever be the reason, using TweakShot you can do it all. This best screen recorder and screen capture tool for Windows works for both personal and business purposes. You can use it easily without any problem.
Features at Glance
- Record or capture full Screen or selection
- Record Desktop screen and or webcam
- Record the system audio and/or microphone.
- Unlimited & without watermark recording
- No limit on recording video
- Highlight mouse cursor and add click sounds
- Hotkeys to capture screen instantly
Here’s how to use the screen recorder and record video without any watermark.
How to use TweakShot to record the screen without a watermark on Windows 10?
1. Download and install TweakShot by clicking the download button or visit the website.
2. Run TweakShot the screen recording and screen capture tool
3. You will now see an eye placed at the Taskbar, either click it.
or right-click the TweakShot icon placed in the System Tray.
4. From here, select the Capture Video option
5. Thereafter, from the new window that opens select Screen Capture options – Single Window, Rectangular Region, Full Desktop Without Transfer, and Full Desktop
Besides, you can also select the Frame Rate and Quality.
Note: To record audio, make sure the microphone is connected to the system.
6. After selecting all the details click Record.
Note: Since the “Show countdown before starting the recording,” option is selected you will see a countdown.
7. You will now see a dotted line across the region this implies the recording is on. Also, the TweakShot icon will change into a blinking red icon.
8. When done, right-click the TweakShot icon present in the system tray and hit Stop.
9. The recorded screen without a watermark will now be saved under the TweakShot folder located under the Documents folder.
10. That’s it, you can now use the recorded screen capture without a watermark.
In addition to this, you can also capture the screen and edit it as per your requirement.
To capture the screen using TweakShot follow the steps below:
1. Launch TweakShot.
2. Right-click the icon present in the system tray or click the TweakShot eye to select the screen capture option.
Note: Right-clicking the TweakShot icon present in the system tray will show the context menu as below. From here, you can select the option to capture the screen.
3. After selecting the option capture the screen.
4. Once the screen is captured, TweakShot will open displaying the same.
5. Next, if you want to edit the screenshot, use the options present in the left pane.
6. Save the screen grab or upload it directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
That’s it, using these simple steps, you can easily record the screen and capture the screen without any watermark.
To understand more about its tool, read the comprehensive review on TweakShot
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I record my screen without a watermark?
To record a screen without a watermark use TweakShot – the best screen recorder and capture tool for Windows. Using this tool, without any limitations you can record the screen and can also grab selected areas, full desktop, scrolling window, and can even edit the screenshots.
Q2. How do I remove the watermark from the free screen recorder?
To remove the watermark from the recorded screen, you can use Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder. Moreover, can also use TweakShot and record the screen without a watermark.
Q3. Can you screen record without an app?
As a workaround, you can use Xbox Game Bar to record the screen on Windows.
Q4. What is the best free screen recorder for Windows 10?
TweakShot is the best screen recorder for Windows PC. It not only allows recording computer screens but using it you can record Google Meet, capture selected regions, scrolling window, and do a lot more.