Regardless of your proficiency at shooting videos, editing them is a totally different ballgame. Added effects, transitions and sounds can make even poorly shot videos look like art. There are a lot of video editing tools available in the market such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. However, the tools are complicated to learn and use. Not everyone can wrap their head around these tools.
If you are into filmmaking and video creation is your passion but don’t want to trap into complexities of these professional tools then you must know about Wondershare Filmora video editor, an efficient tool for professionals as well as novice users. You can make high-quality videos with great sound in no time.
Sounds interesting? Want to know more about the tool? Let’s move on to know how to transform videos into an artwork using Filmora Video Editor in no time.
Filmora Video Editor, a tool for editing videos comes with a simple, intuitive interface and powerful editing tools.
Compatibility & Price
The tool is available for Windows 10, 8, and 7 with 64bit OS. For Mac, you need to have Mac OSx 10.9 and above on your system.
The tool is available in both trial and a paid version. You can get the tool for $7.99/monthly, $39.99/annually, and $59.99/ One time free for Windows and Mac. If you are a student, they provide you with 28% discount.
Features That Make It Worth
Filmora Video Editor is a tool which is as simple as it can be used by newbies and is as advanced as it could help professionals to get creative videos. Let’s us know what Filmora has to offer:
- It allows you to merge, rotate, crop, trim, split, and flip videos to get the desired outcome.
- The tool has more than 800 stunning video effects.
- Edit and export videos with 4K resolution.
- Add titles, text, music library, overlays, filters, motion elements, and transitions.
- Add Hollywood effects such as Green screen, audio mixer, pan and zoom, color tuning, along with advanced text editing.
- It comes with screen recording, audio equalizer, split screen, video stabilization, 3D cut and more.
- Allows you to import and export videos in MP4, AVI, FLV, H264, MKV, H261, 3GP, M4V, MPEG, MOV, RMVB, VOB, M2TS, TS, and more.
- Supports various audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMV, M4A, AC3, AAC, OGG and more.
- Allows you to use JPG, BMP, JPEG, JPE, DIB, JFIF, TIF, and more.
Devices That It Supports
It can support iPhone, iPod Touch/ iPad, Amazon, HTC, Samsung, PSP, and others. You can upload your created video directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Filmore also enables you to burn the videos to DVD discs or save videos in .ISO format.
How Does It Work?
Usually, people think of video editing tool as some complex software which allows 3D effects and transitions to happen. However, with Filmora, the story is different. Here we have given the steps to create or edit a video with Filmora in no time.
- First, download and install Filmora editing tool for your Windows.
- Launch the software and select the option you want to choose. You can create a new project or open the current one. As you launched the tool for the first time, select New Project. You will get a fully functional editor.
- Click Import Media Files. You can browse folders where the video is and Open it. The video will get loaded.
- Take your mouse over the video and click + button to add a video to the project.
- Now add effects, music, text, overlays, transitions and other elements. Make adjustments related to the effects applied.
- If you are through with Editing, click Export. You can also upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo.
You can also save the project for later or get it to burn on DVD. So, these are simple steps to edit videos and add creative filters and effects to them with Filmora Video Editor. Isn’t it easy?
Pros & Cons
||Cost-Effective and easy to use||Current subscription required to use Effects store|
|2.||Great tool for pros and novice||Storyboard editing not available|
|3.||Uploads to YouTube, and Vimeo directly|
Our Take On Filmora Video Editor
Well, when it comes to a verdict, Filmora Video Editor is a fair choice and an effective tool too. It is not complicated to use, even for newbie editors or filmmakers. It is quite easy to work around the software. One can easily get to know how to create videos and upload them. It is great for personal use and businesses to an extent as it needs a recurring subscription to use Effects store.
So, if you are making videos for your loved ones to make them feel special or creating a video for your office, then you can surely use Filmora Video Editor. What is your take? Have you tried using Filmora Video Editor? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.