Released back in 2014, Clash of Kings is a popular real-time strategy building multiplayer game available for both Android and iOS platforms. The plotline of the game moves around an addictive objective where one needs to build an empire while protecting it against the neighboring enemies. Sounds familiar? Yes, it’s roughly based on HBO’s epic famous TV show, Game of Thrones. Kingdoms, wars, empire, building an army, weapons, strategy, politics, and almost everything you expect around this genre—Clash of Kings is all about it!
Did you know that India just banned 59 Chinese apps, including Clash of Clans? Yes, a variety of China-based apps are blacklisted in many regions due to geopolitics.
So, if you’re looking for Clash of Kings alternatives, we’ve got you covered. In this post, we have listed a few combat strategies games like Clash of Kings if you’re looking for its replacement or a new change to satiate your action-packed gaming desires.
Let’s get started if you’re ready to build your fantasy kingdom.
Also Read: 20 Best Free Online Multiplayer Games for Android in 2020.
Our Top 3 Choices
Castle Clash: Guild Royale
Dawn of Titans
Plants VS Zombies 2
Best Clash of Kings Alternatives (2020)
1. Castle Clash: Guild Royale (iOS, Android)
Dungeons, Raids, building a fortress, planning a war against enemies, Castle Clash, will offer you all the dose you need that you look for in any multiplayer strategy building game. It is a fast-paced game where you lead your powerful heroes towards a common objective to defeat your enemies.
- Jaw-dropping incredible visual effects for an enhanced gaming experience.
- You can customize your heroes and dress them up in your favorite skins and attire.
- You can team up with your friends to complete a challenge.
- The game is available in multiple languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, and more.
2. Dawn of Titans (iOS, Android)
With a rating of 4.5 stars on Google Play Store, next on our list of best Clash of Kings alternatives comes Dawn of Titans. This epic online strategy game can offer you a virtual experience of becoming a true warrior where you lead your army to fight against enemies. Here are a few key highlights of the game that you should consider:
- Stunning 3D graphics for a more life-like impact.
- Real-time battle control where you fight along with multiple players
- Participate in events, challenges, and campaigns.
- Chat in real-time with your friends to discuss game strategies.
3. Plants VS Zombies 2 (iOS, Android)
Over more than 200 million downloads, Plants VS Zombies 2 can serve as a decent alternative to Clash of Kings if you’re looking for a fresh change or replacement. This MMO (Massive multiplayer online) game takes you to a unique fantasy world where you create an army of plants to defeat the zombies. Crazy, isn’t it? Here are a few more things that you can do on Plants VS Zombies 2.
- Unique gameplay, choose among 11 different worlds that can take your brain for a spin.
- Compete against other players while you build a crazy zombie-bashing strategy.
- Power-up your lawn or space by gaining unique capabilities to fight against enemies.
- Grow a lawn with robust plants that can stop the zombies from entering inside.
4. Vikings: Wars of Clans (iOS, Android)
Play along with millions of players, build a strategy to defeat your rivals, take part in challenges, campaigns, and more. Vikings: Wars of Clans is an epic action-packed game that features incredible graphics, exciting gameplay that keeps you hooked throughout.
- Earn exciting rewards for completing up challenges.
- Develop a smart strategy and conquer the battle like a true emperor, a real hero.
- Build up alliances, loyal brothers who can fight along with you for crushing enemies.
- Customize and craft your weapons.
- The game is available in multiple languages.
5. King’s Empire (iOS, Android)
If you’re looking for replica or games like Clash of Kings, then King’s Empire will offer you a familiar environment. King’s Empire allows you to take full control where you lead an army to defend your kingdom and to survive the battle conquest.
- It is a free to play, strategy building game.
- Customize your army and soldiers and dress them up in a powerful look.
- Manage and trade your resources in a real-time auction house.
6. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (iOS, Android)
Curated by Electronic Arts (EA), Start Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is an iconic online role-playing game that allows you to become the master of your galaxy. You can create or build a team and lead a battle squad to engage in various challenges. Here are a few key highlights of the game:
- Create a powerful team based on Star Wars characters.
- Play with the champions, pick players as per their skills to build an unbeatable squad.
- Develop a strategy to lead your entire team like a boss while conquering territories.
- Take part in fun challenges, arenas to test your skills.
Also Read: 8 Best Free War Games for Android To Play Online/Offline
Here were a few Clash of Kings alternatives that you can consider if the game gets blacklisted in your region. All of these above-mentioned games are packed with action, tons of challenges to keep your hooked to your smartphone.
Also, don’t forget to tell us about your favorite online strategy building a multiplayer game. Feel free to hit the comment box!