If you have been using Viscipics to delete duplicate images from your computer, then you must know that other tools excel in the same criteria. Although Viscipics is freeware, it does not contain the advanced features that have been inculcated in Viscipics alternatives. This results in Visipics not being very effective as compared to others and many people are looking for alternatives to Visipics. Here is a list of the best duplicate photo finder apps that can be considered as the best Visipics Alternative.
If you still want a Visipics download in Windows 10, then click here
List Of Best VisiPics Alternatives In 2021
Let us examine each application in detail and understand what features it has to offer.
List of Contents
1. Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
One of the best and most recommended alternatives to Visipics is Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro. This application makes an extensive scan of your computer’s storage devices (both internal & external) and detects all duplicates, similar and near-identical images. It is one of the swiftest software available today and offers different modes of duplicate scanning.
- Recovers Storage Space with a few clicks.
- Available on multiple platforms including iOS.
- Sort and organize photo galleries.
- Group-wise results of duplicate photos.
2. Glarysoft Duplicate Cleaner
Moving forward on the list of alternatives to Visipics is Glarysoft Duplicate Cleaner that is a remarkable app. This software can scan your hard drive for duplicate files with the sole purpose of deleting all the multiple copies of the same file. The duplicate files are sent to the Recycle Bin which means that the user will have to empty the trash bin to get rid of them. Other features include:
- Lightweight app and consumes fewer
- Uses rapid scan technology.
- Ignore the list option available.
3. Wise Duplicate Finder
Speaking of Visipics alternatives, the next in line is Wise Duplicate Finder which is a file management tool with a special module to remove duplicates. This app uses different criteria to compare files such as file name, file size, and content. Unlike Visipics, Wise Duplicate Finder helps to identify not only duplicate images but also documents, songs and movies as well. Other features include:
- Identifies Empty or Zero files.
- Can restore files deleted by error.
- Features automatic delete of multiple copies with one click.
If you have a huge collection of images in various formats like then GIF, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, PSD, TGA, WMF, etc. then the best alternative to Visipics is AntiDupl. This app uses content to compare the images which means that it can detect similar images, in addition, to duplicate images as well. Some features include:
- Free app and Open Source.
- Supports English and Russian
- Accuracy and Speed are two main features.
5. Remo Duplicate Photos Remover
One of the best ways to regain storage space is to delete the duplicate photos that are responsible for unnecessary occupancy of hard disk space. This app is available for around $20 and can scan internal and external drives. It also declutters your photo album. Some interesting features are:
- Easy to Use GUI.
- Review images before deleting them.
- Users can apply various filters like size and date.
- Available on all major platforms like Android, Mac, and Windows.
- Supports multiple image formats.
6. Webminds Duplicate Photo Cleaner
Now that we are halfway through the list of Visipics alternatives, we have a remarkable application that can detect similar photos from our photo library. The Webminds Duplicate Photo Cleaner is a state-of-the-art software that is a currently priced at $20. This app has a ton of features and some of them are:
- Drag and Drop Photos or Folders.
- Auto Mark option reduces time and effort.
- Organizes Photos gallery.
- Supports RAW & PSD.
- Click here to know more about this app.
Talking about free duplicate photo cleaner software, we have Anti-Twin that offers a comparison of files on a byte-by-byte basis. It offers various options like including subfolders or comparing identical file sizes etc. These unique options help users identify and delete all the duplicates, near-identical and similar images.
- Can detect duplicate music files as well.
- Searches for unnecessary file copies.
- Easy to use and bug-free.
8. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
If you are looking for a pro software that has been in the market for a decade, then your search ends here. Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is one of the most popular duplicate file finders that has over 20 million downloads and countless awards. This app costs $0 and is regularly updated with smart algorithms that compare the content of the files. Other features include:
- The user is in full control.
- All Auslogics products are recommended by IT experts.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
Continuing with Freeware, there is another alternative to Visipics which helps to delete duplicate files on your Windows PC. This app is available in over 20 languages and is a lightweight app with an installation file of just over 15 MB. It also features a portable version that can work on a PC without installation.
- Supports all Windows versions from XP, 7, 8, and 10.
- Multiple languages
- Portable edition is available for free.
10. Picture Echo
The final Visipics alternative on this list today is Picture Echo that uses artful intelligence to eliminate duplicate and similar images. This app organizes your photo collection by deleting similar pictures and removing 100% duplicates. The duplicates detected are auto-selected based on an algorithm that takes into account the creation date, size, format, etc of the duplicate images.
- Scans for duplicates among Adobe Lightroom images.
- Can move duplicates to a new drive or folder permanently
- Visual Similarity detection
Your Choice On Best Visipics Alternatives In 2021
That concludes the list of best VisiPics Alternatives available in the software market. We strongly recommend using Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro to eliminate all the duplicate, near-identical and similar images in your computer. This application has been around for many years now and is very popular among many. The only limitation known is that you need to purchase a license to use it but then good things are never free in life.
Follow us on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with answers to common issues related to technology.