Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
- Remove Both Duplicate & Similar-Looking Photos
- Recover Huge Chunks Of Storage Space
- Speed Up PC In A Few Clicks
Sooner or later, our PC and mobile phones get packed with identical & similar images, turning our storage space into a complete mess. These multiple clone copies occupy a significant amount of space & show you warning pop-ups – “Startup Disk Almost Full”, “You Are Running Out Of Disk Space”! Thus, scanning your PC with an ideal Duplicate Photo Finder & Cleaner can be your best bet to reclaim unnecessary occupied space, speed up performance & ultimately save your time spent sorting exact and similar-looking photographs.
You might want to read: 6 Best Duplicate Photo Cleaner Apps For Android (2022 Edition)
Introducing Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 10
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro is a feature-rich photo duplicate finder software designed to quickly scan & declutter your entire photo collection from redundant identical & near-identical pictures. The program is available for all major platforms including, Windows, Mac, iOS & Android. The ultimate photo fixing tool helps you find & delete twin copies of photos from both external & internal storage. With a classy & modern interface, Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro for Windows 10 works at a blazing speed when it comes to scanning and comparing duplicate photos.
Although it has been awarded as the best duplicate photo finder for Mac 2021, this post will have a closer look at the Windows version of this photo duplicate finder tool:
Let’s have a closer look at its Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 11 Version:
Have A Look At The Duplicate Photos Fixer’s User Interface!
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro has a straightforward & simple interface with easy-to-navigate buttons. The design is quite intuitive & sleek. As soon as you land on the home screen, it asks you to add folders or photos you wish to scan, making it an effortless process for a complete newbie. It swiftly performs every task without getting any hiccups, no matter how many images you add for scaling in one go.
Who Is It For?
Let’s face it; nobody has enough time to manually sort a vast photo collection & find the best images to store on the hard disk. Nevertheless, people end up cluttering their system with multiple backup copies of the same photos. That’s where Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro for Windows 10 shines & helps novices and professional photographers to scale their extensive library of images in one go. The robust duplicate photo finder & remover is known for its accurate identification scan & removal of both duplicates & similar-looking snaps. Hence, this Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 11 becomes the best solution for both beginners & pro users dealing with huge photo collections.
|Developer||Systweak Software Pvt Ltd.|
|Platforms Supported||Windows, Mac, iOS & Android|
|Installation file Size||10.3MB|
|Installation file download time||A Couple of Seconds|
|Languages||14 Languages including European languages, Chinese and Japanese|
|Memory & HDD||256 MB RAM & 2 GB Free Space|
Price: Duplicate Photos Fixer
- For Windows = $29.99
- For Mac = $29.99
- For iOS = $6.99
- For Android = Free
Let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of using Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro for Windows 10.
- Fastest Scanning Engine
- User-Friendly Interface
- Lets You Preview & Mark Photos To Delete
- Helps You Reclaim Significant Amount Of Space
- Get An Organized Photo Library In One Scan
- Compatible With Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP etc.
- Free Version Lets You Remove 15 Dupes Only
Let’s Take A Look At Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro’s Features Set
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro for Windows 10 is a user-oriented duplicate picture finder & remover. This duplicate photo cleaner tool is worth trying if you want to save your time & storage space on your hard disk.
1. Comparison Modes
- Exact Match = This option on the photo duplicate finder tool helps users to remove duplicate copies of an image that are completely identical.
- Similar Match = This option helps users to delete those images which are not entirely cloned but have certain similar elements. There are a few settings that can be tweaked as per the user’s requirements.
2. Matching Levels
- Low Matching Level = Choosing this level lets users find and delete images with a deep level of diversification. Notice the image below.
As the Slider is positioned on the left towards a low level, the difference in the images can be observed with the butterfly on top of the flower in the first image & the same butterfly near the flower in the second image.
- Middle Matching Level = The Slider Position in the below image is at the default setting. When a user slides the pointer towards the middle, it reduces the degree of similarity between two images.
The search results with the slider at this position would be less as compared to the above option. Notice that the butterfly is nearer to the flower now, which will result in near-identical images being deleted in this duplicate photo finder preview tool.
- High Matching Level = The Slider when positioned to the extreme right, significantly reduces the degree of similarity, and the search result is narrowed down even further. Notice that when the slider is at a High Level, the two images below are almost identical.
So, if you want to find exact duplicate photos, you need to keep the matching level high!
3. Other Parameters
The following settings can be tweaked when you choose to find & delete duplicates based on the Similar Match option. Below settings can help you manage the accuracy of results.
- Bitmap Size =The following settings can be tweaked when you choose to find & delete duplicates based on the Similar Match option. Below settings can help you manage the accuracy of results.
- Time Interval = Find duplicates by adjusting the slider between the time gap of photos. The default setting of the time gap between the two images is 30 seconds. Sliding the pointer towards the right enables the software to find & list images that match at a high rate with each other & captured in fewer time intervals when you have taken rapid-fire shots.
- GPS = As the name suggests, it checks the embedded coordinates of the photos. The default setting is set at five meters. You can find duplicates according to geolocation tags in images.
- Load Defaults = Clicking this option will help you switch to the default settings to find an excellent selection of duplicates & similar-looking snaps. This option is useful when you don’t want to customize the parameter manually.
Clicking on the Settings option on the top right corner of the screen, allows users to access the settings panel of the Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro for Windows 10. In the settings menu:
- General = From here, you can choose to hide/unhide confirmation dialog boxes shown in the software while performing actions such as Delete, Auto-Mark, Moving Back, Launch at System Startup & Product Messages.
- Scan Criteria = The second option ‘Scan Criteria’ helps users to select the image file extensions. Below this box, there is an option of ‘Minimum File Size included in scan’ which is set at 50kb by default. The user can change the minimum file size by editing the text box given below. The data storage unit can also be switched from KB to MB. The minimum file size of the image that can be imported is 10 KB, and the maximum is 1023 MB.
- Exclude Folders = Manage folders you do not wish to get scanned for finding duplicates.
5. Trouble-Free Photo Recovery
All the duplicate marked photos will be moved to the Recycle Bin after the user clicks on “Delete Marked”. The photo duplicate finder tool does not permanently remove them and the user must then delete them manually from the recycle bin. However, if the image is stored on a network or external drive, then the image will be permanently deleted by this duplicate photo cleaner. Refer to our complete guide if you want to learn how to recover deleted photos, videos, songs & more on Windows 10?
6. Supports Both Internal & External Storage
Not only internal hard disks, with Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro, you can also scan external devices to search for duplicates and similar-looking photos. This duplicate photo cleaner software is efficient at scanning devices like memory cards, USB Flash Drives, and Portable Hard Disks without much hassle.
7. Supports Several File Formats
Compatible with almost all popular file formats including JPEG, TIFF, TGA, GIF, TGA, PNG, and much more. The photo duplicate finder not only helps you get a duplicate-free photo library but also optimizes your system in a way that you can achieve smooth functioning.
8. Auto-Mark Duplicates
Once all the same & similar-looking pics are classified, you can quickly preview the results and click on the Auto-Mark button to let the duplicate photo remover program select all of them on your behalf.
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro: Performance Summary
|Desktop 8 GB Win 10||Laptop 4 GB Win 10|
|Disk Space||19.2 MB||19.2 MB|
|Installation Time||10 Secs||10 Secs|
|Full Scan Time||5 minutes||10 minutes|
|Duplicate Photos Found||1000+||1000+|
|Removal Time||30 Secs||45 Secs|
How To Use Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 10?
Using this fantastic duplicate photos cleaner is super easy and straightforward. All you need to do is:
STEP 1 – Install Duplicate Photos Fixer & launch the program.
STEP 2 – Click on Add Photos or Folders option. Alternatively, you can drag & drop folders too.
STEP 3 – Hit the ‘Scan for Duplicates’ button to start sorting your photo collection.
STEP 4 – Preview & mark the photos you want to delete or click on the Auto-Mark button.
STEP 5 – Once all the identical & near-identical images are selected, hit the Delete Marked button.
Enjoy a duplicate-free photo collection on your Windows PC with this amazing duplicate photo fixer!
Uninstall Instructions: Remove Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro
Follow the instructions carefully, if you want to get rid of Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 11:
STEP 1- Launch Control Panel. You can navigate to Control Panel using Start Menu.
STEP 2- From the Control Panel window, navigate to Programs > click on Uninstall a program button.
STEP 3- From the next window, find Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro > right-click and choose the option – Uninstall.
STEP 4 – Click Yes again to confirm the process!
If you want to uninstall Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro from Microsoft App Store, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7/Vista, or XP, follow the complete guide here!
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro: Customer Support
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro provides an email support crew that responds to your queries in a timely manner. The following is the official email address to contact:
On the other hand, you can navigate to the Contact Us page to ask any questions regarding this product. The website can be accessed by clicking here.
Our Verdict: Is this duplicate photo fixer a great choice to declutter your PC/Smartphone?
Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro For Windows 11 and other OS versions is an excellent duplicate photo cleaner with the fastest scanning engine to locate and delete duplicate photographs. When I tested the utility, it took probably less than 15 seconds to scan 1000 images and retrieve accurate results. The process is fully automated, and you do not need to select the dupes manually. Using its Auto-Mark feature, I was able to mark and get rid of all the identical pics in one go. And as suggested earlier this tool is also the best duplicate photo finder for Mac in 2021. Download this duplicate cleaner program now & enjoy a duplicate-free photo collection without any hassles!