Almost all of us have too many contacts in our Android device. It is not feasible to remember them nor is it easy to write down each one of them. Therefore, contact backup for Android is subsequently becoming crucial and a hard nut to crack. Losing these may cause chaos and thus we need a solution for creating contacts backup in Android.
10 Best Contact Backup Apps for Android (Best of 2023)
There are several ways of backing up your contacts, but one of the most convenient and easiest ways to do so is taking the help of reliable contact backup apps for Android. Go through the list and find the most suitable option which will serve your purpose and immediately backup your favorite contacts with a couple of taps and swipes.
You can be assured of the safety of your contacts and other important files like Messages, Call Logs, Calendar entries, Bookmarks, etc. with the Easy Backup app for Android and iPhone users. It offers a one-tap feature to backup and restore your entire contacts book and helps to transfer them between smartphones easily. Using this Contacts Backup App for Android, you can quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, or your Memory card.
- The contacts backup app for Android is available in 15 different languages.
- Supports offline backup option. Hence, you don’t need to sync to any server, just email yourself the .VCF file.
- One-tap backup and restore your contacts functionality is supported.
- Ability to move and manage contacts between Address book, Gmail, Exchange, etc.
- Easily save the copy of your backup file to your computer.
You’ll have to root your phone to get the most of this app, yet this is trusted by over 24 million users across the globe. This also has free and paid versions. However, we’d suggest you go with the paid version as it has way better features. Like if you want to keep operating despite the backup process, you can only do so in the paid version. The other features are listed below:
- You can schedule backup.
- Not only contacts but also the apps can be backed up using this amazing app.
- You can browse the data of any app using this.
- You can keep multiple backup for app data as well.
Being extremely simple to use, this contact backup app for Android has gained a crucial place in the hearts of people. All you need to do is enable the permissions to create a backup and the rest will be taken care of using this application. You can protect and create backup of more than one device using this. So, your dilemma of “how to create contacts backup in Android?” can be resolved using this!
- No rooting required.
- Secure data transfer.
- Backups can be created in external devices such as SD cards.
- Initially you get 1GB, but you can earn up to 10GB space for taking backup contacts in Android.
4. Super Backup & Restore
This claims to be the fastest data backup and contact backup app for Android. You can basically take backup of your Android device using this! No matter if you need to backup applications, bookmarks, call history, messages, or anything else, you can do so using this! Also, sharing this information is as easy as snapping fingers and you can share it using just one tap!
- Schedule automatic backups.
- User can change backup folder path.
- You may know the last time you took backup as it shows the date and time when your Android phone’s contacts backup was taken.
- It can auto upload your backup in cloud.
5. Contacts Backup
If you are not someone who is scared to use modern technologies, then this contact backup app for Android is an optimal choice for you. This app saves your contacts in cloud which is secure, fast and reliable. Apart from the cloud-based backup, this app is pretty basic. It has simple user-interface. The rest of the features of this app are listed below.
- In case you don’t want to enter your credentials each time you log in, you can opt for auto login.
- You can easily share this app with our friends and family.
- You have option to restore or backup contacts in Android main screen.
- This can save your contacts in cloud so that you can conveniently restore them.
6. MCBackup – My Contacts Backup
Computer synchronization is extremely complicated process and if you too feel the same, this app will solve your dilemma. You can back up all your contacts using this and share them via a single tap. The file extension of “.vcf” will be sent along the medium you choose for sharing.
- The backup process is entirely offline, and you need not connect to any server for this. Just open your email and save all your contacts.
- You can even copy file to your computer system via a USB cable.
- If you are a bit forgetful, you can set reminder so that you don’t forget to take your Android phone’s contacts backup.
- You can restore the backed-up contacts quite easily and no longer wonder “how to take contacts backup in Android.”
7. My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
My Contacts App helps you to back up, re-establish and save all your valuable contacts! Likewise, you can without much of a stretch each one of your contacts from one device either it be iPhone or Android, can done with just one tap. It’s a simple application that keeps your contacts protected and secure!
- Secure contact backup so that you are no longer concerned about security.
- No ads to irritate and carry out the task without interruption.
- Easy transfer from one device to another.
- Small size ensures it reaches every user despite the configuration of their phone.
8. 123 Contact Backup
One of the most simple and user-friendly app with which taking backup of your contact list is extremely easy. It is compatible with all your Android devices and does not invade your privacy in any way. You don’t have to follow intricate steps for creating a backup if you put your faith in this application.
- Only permission to read contacts is needed by this application.
- Contact photos are also included in backup.
- This app is completely free.
- It has no in-app purchase or ads.
9. Super Backup: SMS and Contacts
This is an application that enables you to not just make a backup of the contacts on your Android device but also other information, for example, call logs, bookmarks, schedules and SMS to your SD card or Gmail. You can utilize this application to backup all these information without rooting the Android device, yet it will work perfectly fine.
- No root required to create backup the contacts.
- You can easily get the same contacts in your new phone.
- You can save the backup in SD card or internal memory.
- APK files of the third-party apps can also be saved using this application.
10. Contacts- By Google
No matter how many devices you use, you can create backup of all your contacts and sync it with your Google account. All those devices from which you can access your Google account, can be used to create and restore backup. Also, the user-interface is so simple that even a novice user can utilize its features without any difficulty.
- You can view your contacts by account.
- The app prompts if there are duplicate contacts present.
- Security of your contacts is never an issue as it is backed up by Google.
- This backup created by this app is accessible from every device which can access a google account.
Wrapping Up Our List Of Best Contact Backup Apps For Android (2023 Edition)
Well, this is not an exhaustive list of apps that can be used to create a backup of your contacts on your Android device. Our recommendation under the category of Top Contact Backup Applications For Android is Easy Backup. The application assists users in easily backup their Address Book, SMS, MMS, Calendar entries, Dictionary, Bookmarks, and more in a few taps. Not only this, it helps users to transfer their contacts between mobile devices without any hiccups.
Do you know any more alternatives to contact backup for Android? If yes, share your personal favorites in the comments section below!