Snapchat is a marvellous tool to share and create stories with your friends. It is known for its amazing filters alongside posts from people you follow on other social networking platforms. Actually Snapchat allows you to create stories with many features, filters and with some of its recent updates it has completely enhanced the way you can create stories. Let us learn about some new ways to add flavor to your Snapchat stories so that you can surprise your friends on Snapchat.
1. Creating Friendmoji:
You might have heard about Emoji, Animoji and Bitmoji but now on Snapchat you can create a friendmoji. Snapchat gradually pulled almost all of its users to Bitmoji to create an avatar or display picture for Snapchat and if your friend is having there bitmoji then you can create friendmoji with them which is a combination of your bitmoji and your friend’s bitmoji. Here is how you can do this.
- Open Snapchat app on your smartphone and tap on chat icon at the bottom left.
- Open chat window of your friend with whom you want to create friendmoji.
- Tap on circle to start story creation. Once you are done with the story creation tap on stickers’ icon.
- You will see the list of stickers’ swipe right to left and you will see bitmoji stickers with your friend. You can change bitmoji in the sticker by long pressing on it in case you have more than one friend in the chat in which you are sending friendmoji.
- After creating friendmoji you can attach it to the story like usual.
Also Read: How To Fix Snapchat Login Error On Android
2. Searching and sharing GIFs:
Like instagram now you can add GIFs to your Snapchat stories. Snapchat is also providing GIPHY button in stickers. To add GIFs to your story tap on stickers icon and then tap on GIPHY and search for a GIF for every occasion such as for birthday, Party or for every expression like wow, sad etc. Once you find a relevant stickier choose it and add it to your story. Giphy is still not available or removed temporarily in some countries so if you don’t find it wait for the next update.
3. Changing fonts and adding multiple captions to the story:
Snapchat recently added this feature to make your stories alive. Earlier you were able to add a single caption to a story but now you can add multiple captions to a single story not only this you can also change fonts of your captions. Snapchat added variety of fonts you can choose from them while adding text or captions to your stories.
Also Read: How To Disable Snap Map On Snapchat
4. Mentioning friends in your stories:
Like facebook and whatsapp you can use @ in Snapchat to mention your friends in your stories. But for this you need to remember username of your friends. To mention a friend on Snapchat you simply need to type friends name followed by @ while adding a caption or text to story. When you will type @ you will not get any suggestions or autofill but if you have typed the username of your friend correctly then your friend will get a notification that you have mentioned him/her in your story.
This is how you can enhance your stories and can make them more engaging for your fans and friends. Snapchat is continuously testing more features which you may see in the near future so keep updating the app and amaze your friends with new features of Snapchat.