Installing an application on your Android smartphone is very easy and quick. All you need to do is go to the Google Play store and locate the application & click on install to get it. However, for some reason, if you want to uninstall an app completely, it could be a cumbersome task.
To remove an app, you can tap & hold the app to the bin to uninstall, however, the files related to the app remains there, until not removed manually. To avoid that, you can get the best android app uninstaller. An uninstaller app removes app along with files associated with it.
In this post, we have listed some of the best app uninstallers for Android which helps you uninstall apps in a jiffy.
Best App Uninstallers for Android
Uninstaller apps can make your device clean and decluttered. It also helps you recover space on your phone as well. Let’s take a look at some of the best uninstaller apps for Android.
1. Root Uninstaller
Root Uninstaller is uninstaller for Android which helps you remove system apps easily.
Also, the app can stop pre-installed apps on your smartphone. The tool is simple to use and fast app remover for Android. The app works for both Root & Non-Root device.
Features of Root Uninstaller:
- If you have rooted phone, then the app will help you disable bloatware, stock or regular apps.
- It can take a backup of installed apps in .apk to SD card so that you can install it later.
- On Non-rooted devices, you can manage to clear data, cache.
- Root Uninstaller can restore after factory reset or if you change your device.
2. Uninstall Manager – App Master
Uninstall Manager- App Master is one of the best app uninstallers for Android which can help you delete apps easily. The tool comes with a simple and intuitive interface which makes it easy to use.
Features of Uninstall Manager- App Master:
- It presents all installed apps with the name along with the size in a list.
- If you have a long list of the app installed, the tool gives you an option to search.
- The app lets you sort the app using size or the name of the app.
- You can remove, uninstall or delete an application on your Android. Also you can uninstall apps in batch.Download
If you want best android app uninstaller, then Uninstaller by Rhythm software can do wonders! It is considered one of the simplest and fastest uninstaller apps for Android
Features of Uninstaller:
- The tool allows you to delete apps in batch, i.e. you can delete multiple apps in a go.
- The tool can help you uninstall an app in a single click.
- It shows an application’s name, installation time, version and size of the file.
- It allows you to sort the apps or search an app by its name.
4. Uninstaller – Uninstall App
If you are looking for an app remover for Android, then Uninstaller – Uninstall App by Utilities Developer could be one of the best picks. The app lets you remove an application with ease. Also, the app is simple and easy to use.
Features of Uninstaller- Uninstall App:
- The app allows you to remove multiple applications in one time.
- It displays app name, size and installation time of the app. Also, search the app by name and sort them either By Name Descending (z ? a), By Name Ascending (a ? z), By Size Descending, By Size Ascending, By Date Descending, By Date Ascending.
- You can also share the app with others.
- It enables you to uninstall history, i.e. a list of deleted apps.
5. Uninstaller – Quick App Manager
Uninstaller- Quick App Manager is one of the best app uninstallers for Android available on Google Play Store. This powerful tool can uninstall apps, take backup or restore them, allows you to share and more. The app comes with permission viewer, which helps you check which app has what permission on your device.
Features of Uninstaller- Quick App Manager:
- The tool allows you to uninstall apps in batch and also in one go.
- It allows you to install apps from SD card, shows full mode view with name or icon of the .apk file, differentiated with the current, newer or older version.
- It allows you to take backup of all the apps in one-click.
- The tool has a clean interface; therefore, it is easy to use.
6. Easy Uninstaller App Uninstall
Easy Uninstaller App Uninstall is an uninstaller for Android which removes unwanted apps and recovers space on your computer. The app is fast and simple to use. It can remove apps with a single click.
Features of Easy Uninstaller App Uninstall:
- The tool allows you to remove apps in a batch, i.e. multiple apps at a single time.
- It tracks and displays apps usage and battery usage as well.
- The tool presents all the apps along with the version, size, update and time in a list.
- You can search any app by name and also sort in different modes.
7. Uninstall Perfect Uninstaller
Perfect Uninstaller is one of the best app uninstallers for Android which comes with search, sort function, and batch mode, making it easy to delete unwanted apps. Deleting these apps will recover a lot of space on your device, also can prevent undesired apps draining battery.
Features of Perfect Uninstaller:
- It has two modes, one is single uninstall and the other one is batch uninstall.
- It comes with six sort options, [Name A ? Z], Name Z ? A], [App Size ?] , [App Size ?], [Install Date ?], and [Install Date ?]
- The tool is very easy to use and comes with view modes: List(Details), and Grid(Concise).
- You can do a long click if you wish to view an app in Google Play, also if you need to display the app manage page.
So, these are some of the best app uninstallers for Android available on Google Play Store. Try them and let us know which app uninstaller you like the most in the comments below.