Whether, you want to send an important email to your boss or browse social media websites, you use your device throughout the day. But, have you ever thought of adding useful utility apps to make your life much easier?
In this post, we’ve picked our 5 best utility apps for iPhone and iPad that will help you to find your lost or stolen device, calculate your monthly budget and manage your to-do- lists to achieve your goals. So, let’s get started!
1. Find My iPhone
Rating: 4.1 Stars
Find My iPhone is one of the best utility apps for iPhone and iPad users will let you use any iOS device to find it you lost a phone or to protect your stored data on your phone. The app has an amazing feature named “Lost Mode” that locks your device with a passcode and displays a custom message with your contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. This ultimate feature allows the users to track down the recent location history to find out the device.
Features of Find My iPhone:
- It is a must have an application that allows you to locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map.
- You can remotely erase all content and settings on your device and remotely lock your device with a secure password or pin.
- The app plays a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if on silent mode) to check out that you haven’t forgotten the place where you kept your phone.
- It will indicate you to charge your phone when the battery of your device is low.
2. All In One Calculator
Rating: 4.7 Stars
After downloading All In One Calculator app, you can forget about your unit converter, old fraction, and decimal calculator. It is a free and modern calculator app that has a lot more to offer you than a basic calculator.
Features of All In One Calculator:
- It is easy to use app that you can run on your all the iOS devices.
- History feature of the app allows you to see the previous calculations and it supports undo and redo as well.
- The app allows you convert fractions and decimals in different forms.
- It is a multitasking app that has a delete button so you can easily and quickly edit the amount.
3. 1Password – Password Manager and Secure Wallet
Rating: 4.2 Stars
1Password is a good utility app which is designed to remember all your passwords for you and keep them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know. This beautiful app is protected by a master password that is only for you. The best part is, the encryption keys will never ever leave your device, and no one can ever see your passwords.
Features of 1Password:
- It helps you to add all your accounts such as family, team, or individual, and see all your information safe and secure at one place.
- It allows you to easily unlock the app with Touch ID and also lock the app automatically to make sure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen.
- When you are in hurry, use Spotlight search to find out the required information.
- You can quickly share passwords, documents, photos, music with your co-workers and family members.
4. Evernote – stay organized
Rating: 4.5 Stars
With Evernote, you can keep your work effortlessly organized. This app lets you write, collect, capture idea as searchable notes and to-do lists which you can take in different formats such as text, audio, video, photos, PDFs, documents, and much more. If you need notepad app, use Evernote digital notepad app which is extremely handy and user-friendly.
Features of Evernote:
- The app allows you to use the camera to scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes, and drawings with ease.
- It gives you a platform by which allows you to start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat.
- If you would like to secure your personal journal and notes from your friends and family members, you create a passcode lock to the app.
- You can share and discuss your work and articles with the people who help you to get your work done.
5. Glympse -Share GPS location with friends & family
Rating: 4.7 Stars
Glympse is a perfect way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking, with your family, friends, and colleagues. Send a Glympse to let friends know that you are on your way and check the route with dynamic maps to avoid any delay. It makes your location sharing experience smarter. The app is capable enough to let you know about your destination arrival time by specifying your mode of transportation such as a car, bike, or cycle. At the time of late night party, let your family know you are safe.
Features of Glympse:
- No sign-up required to use this app.
- You can use this app worldwide, all you need is, GPS and a data connection.
- It provides a courtesy message with ETA to a client when you are late for meeting due to heavy traffic.
- The app also allows its users to share a charity run route with followers on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
So these were the 5 best utility app for iPhone and iPad that will help you in your day to day tasks Let us know, what do you think about these apps in the comments section below and subscribe to our newsletter.