Designing a personal or business format for a PC has been made easier with a wide variety of available software and applications. But it can also be overwhelming with numerous choices offered for Windows. Since there’s hundreds of available software for each task you want to perform on your computer, users might feel a little confused when looking for the best.
Hence, it would be wise if users could somehow narrow down the extant list of software and apps available for Windows. Having said that, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best apps you can install on Windows to accomplish a variety of tasks.
Top Software to Install On Windows PC:
Working and enjoying the internet without fear is worth a bundle today.
- Surf Shark is easy to navigate with a nice design.
- App is safe with a clean history and no past scandals.
- $1.99 a month opens everything and connects to unlimited devices.
- Surfshark VPN offers advanced security features like MultiHop — which gives an extra layer of protection. Safe and private communication at your fingertips.
- Compatible with Netflix in eleven countries.
2. Open Live Writer
With the explosion of the blog into daily life an app that helps like Open Live Writer could be used to:
- Enhance a personal or business blog with content, images, and maps.
- Create blogs with photos and videos for a personal or business website.
- Open Live Writer works with many blog service providers.
- Allows new features through plug-ins and drag & drop.
3. Office 365
A bundle of literary goodies. Organization at a person’s fingertips.
- It’s a digital world office all in one place.
- A full suite of office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive.
- Outlook brings all individual or personal business e-mail’s, calendar events, and files together.
- Office 365 allows company employees to save work on their computers and in the cloud. This enables employees to work together on projects.
- Some Office 365 apps include Skype which enable employee collaboration in open air meetings.
- Support team available for troubleshooting.
4. Adobe Photoshop Express
This app is a free one-stop shop for all photo editing needs. Easy to use. Fun.
- Choose from over 45 photo effects called Looks.
- Give photos a personal touch with over 30 borders and frames to choose from.
- Snap, crop, correct, and control all photos in one place.
- Simplify life and get the ENPASS app.
- Many pleased users are finding it easier to remember only one password.
- Store all sorts of credentials and passwords away from wondering eyes and forgetfulness.
- ENPASS syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices.
- There are over 80 templates to save a variety of information.
6. Microsoft To Do
Microsoft has freshened up To Do — creating a simple modernized app.
- Keep life organized and easily accessible.
- Smart lists with a daily planner feature, My Day.
- To Do enables the availability of smart lists on the go and syncs across all platforms.
Everyone loves Skype and it is still as popular as it was when it first came out.
- Skype is free on whatever device of choice.
- Great for distant interviews and meeting’s in the business realm.
- The many features entail voice or video calls, chat, share photos videos, and documents.
- Chat media gallery is a great place to store shared files, links and photos for business that need to be viewed after work, alone or after hours.
- Great for families who must live apart. Being able to at least see their faces on the screen combined with their voices — just warms the heart — making their time apart a little more bearable.
- Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs — making it easy to use for all types of communication.
Just as they say — Netflix has something for everyone.
- Movies and shows for the young and old alike.
- Favorite shows can be downloaded and watched later. On the go? Take them with you and watch on Windows 10 without an internet connection.
- Can’t finish the movie? No problem. With Netflix you can resume your movie or show later. It will start up right where it was stopped, or it can be started over.
- There are also settings to keep children safe while they are browsing for their favorite shows.
Inventor Samuel Morse sent the first US telegram. On 24 May 1844, Samuel Morse sent America’s first telegram over a telegraph line between Washington and Baltimore — on a line built with the aid of a $40,000 grant from Congress.
One hundred and 66 years later Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger created and launched Instagram in October 2010. It was named Instagram because it was an instant telegram.
Instagram has been a powerhouse since the day of its launch. Everyone loves the simplicity of the creative connection.
- Great for keeping in touch with family and friends on a personal level. Sharing the day with those on the other side of the world…is just amazing.
- It’s also great for creating stories for business — promoting business Brands — catching the eye at the right moment. Networking in a casual and fun environment.
10. Spotify Music
What a great app to enjoy. Listening to music is definitely relaxing and energizing.
- All a person’s music needs in one app for free.
- Listen to any song, stream radio, enjoy podcasts, audiobooks and videos.
- Personalize playlists.
- Discover new music.
With a huge library of software on Windows, it is tough to list down just 10. However, we tried our best to list some of the most popular picks that will allow you to make the best out of your Windows PC. In case we left out any essential name in our list, please feel free to comment and we’ll add it to the list. We hope you enjoyed this article, keep following us for more listicles such as this.