Almost all applications on your iOS devices show Notifications that disappear after few seconds. You see these notifications on the top of the screen. Sometimes you might end up missing important notifications because they disappear quickly.
But the good news is now you will not miss any notifications. All it requires is some quick changes in settings menu and you will be able to set Notifications for particular apps to stay on screen, till you open it or swipe it. So here is how you can make notifications stick on the screen.
- Navigate to settings from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Next, go to Notifications and find the app for which you want to lock Notifications. For example, here we want to make changes for AirMail app notifications. So, we will tap on the same app in notification settings.
- Now go to the bottom of the alert menu you will find two options Temporary and Persistent. By default, temporary is selected.
- Choose Persistent and exit settings menu. This will make your notifications stick on the top of screen for the chosen app.
- Apart from this you can also manage other notification settings from the same menu. For example you can choose to enable or disable lock screen notifications. Change sound for the notifications and style of notifications.
So, this was how you can make your notification stick on the screen of your iPhone. It is very useful if you have set a reminder or if you are expecting an important email or message. Now you will never miss a notification and what is important for you will never go unattended.