When we talk about the smartphones in the market, iPhones can do lots of things. These revolutionary phones are equipped with better cameras speakers, processors and graphic cards. But to use all these hardware resources efficiently you should have mastery over the operating system and you should also know that which app you can use to get the work done.
Luckily, Apple App Store is also full of varieties of applications to help you to get all the tasks done easily. iPhones are known for the best photography features in their stock camera app. You can capture slow-motion time-lapse panorama and burst shots. What you can miss is an in-built feature to capture GIF. But does not worry here is how you can convert burst photos to GIF.
1. To create a GIF first of all capture burst shot from your iPhone.
2. Now you will need a third-party app to convert burst photos to GIF. There are lots of paid and free applications on the App store which can solve this purpose such as Giffer, Burstio and GIF Toaster. In this article we have choose GIF Toaster because it is a free app and solves the basic purpose.
3. You can download and install GIF Toaster app from the link.
4. Once you are done with the installation of the app you can tap on the dropdown given at the top from here you will be able to choose Burst>GIF
5. You will see all the burst shots stored on your device. Choose one which you have just captured to convert to GIF or you can also choose from previous burst shots.
6. Next tap on blue arrow given at the top right corner. Now you will be on editor screen where you can add filters to your GIF change frame rate crop it if you want.
7. After you are done with edits tap on the same blue arrow given on the top right corner. Choose a resolution and your GIF is ready.
8. Tap on save button to save it on your iPhone or you can directly share it by tapping on the share button.
9. Your GIF will be saved to camera roll and you can use it to surprise your friends. This application can also be used to convert videos to GIF or Normal Photos to GIF.
Converting Live photos to GIF:
If you are having iPhone 6S or newer then here is how you can convert your live photos to GIF without any third-party application.
1. Click a photograph with live mode turned on your camera.
2. After clicking a photograph go to the gallery and swipe up on the photograph you have just clicked. It will show you options to convert it into loop or in bounce.
3. After watching preview, select any animation of your choice. You live photo will be converted into an Animation.
4. You will find a separate folder for Photos in your video gallery where you can find all the animation created on your phone. From here you can share any animation and it will be shared as GIF.
Converting videos to GIF:
You can convert videos to GIF Using GIF toaster app. But if you don’t want to install an extra application on your iPhone and your purpose is just to convert small videos to GIF then here is how you can do this using WhatsApp.
1. Open WhatsApp and choose a chat in which you want to share GIF.
2. Choose the video which you want to convert to GIF. From the video, you will need to cut the required part of video to 7 seconds. You can do this using video bar given at the top.
3. Once you are done with trimming the video you will see an option to share it as a GIF or a Video. Choose GIF and share it.
This is how you can share best parts of any long videos as a GIF which is a lightweight file in comparison with the video. Animations are always much more striking than normal Photos or videos. So, convert your videos, photos burst shots to GIF, Share them with your friends and make them ROFL.