Keeping professional and personal life separate is the best thing to avoid mix-up. Whether it’s text-based application WhatsApp or social media platform Facebook, keeping a separate account for personal and professional use is great. Now, you must be thinking how to use and always stay logged into both the accounts at once. Well, it is quite easy! All you need to do is, install an app cloner for Android.
In this post, we have listed some of the best app cloners available on Play Store for Android.
Best Android App Cloners
1. Parallel Space
Just Clone and use multiple accounts efficiently with Parallel Space. Features of the application are listed:
- Use multiple accounts and don’t let anyone see that. By using incognito installation, you can use it to protect your privacy.
- You can customize the space by applying themes.
- It is easy to use, stable and powerful application.
- A single tap is all you need, to effectively switch between accounts.
2. MoChat (Clone App)–Clone Multi Parallel Accounts
MoChat is a cloning app which helps you to manage your multiple accounts to keep your work and personal life separate. Let’s check out the features of the application:
- You can easily switch between different accounts with a single tap.
- The app is stable, powerful, and easy to use.
- The app doesn’t collect user’s personal data if the apps are added to it.
- It is light on resources.
3. GO Multiple – parallel account
Go Multiple is one of the best apps to use multiple accounts on a single device. Let’s take a look at the features of the app.
- Swiftly lets you switch between interfaces.
- It has a clear and intuitive interface.
- It doesn’t hog your device memory.
- You can use it for the parallel functioning of a device and it will store the data of both original and clone separately to avoid the confusion.
4. Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts
Multiple Accounts: 2 Accounts is an app which can help you log into multiple accounts on a single device with ease. The features of the app are listed:
- You can have double gaming experience by making two game accounts on Google Play.
- You can switch between two interfaces swiftly.
- You can get connected to different friends and share parallel information with multiple accounts.
- The app is fast and secure to use.
5. 2 Face
Yet another best application to clone apps and use them for working on multiple accounts. Let’s check out the features of the app:
- You can switch between accounts with just a tap on the notification bar.
- You can get notifications from both the accounts concurrently.
- It lets you store data of an app separately to avoid confusion and conflict.
- You can keep your secret app safe with Locker.
6. App Clone
One of the best app cloner for Android, App Clone enables you to handle multiple accounts to manage your private and public life. Let’s take a look at the features of the app:
- It provides you quick access to original and clone accounts by swiping.
- You can create a clone for any of apps available.
- You get a locker to keep your private apps, photos and more.
- You can make changes in the notification and cover page settings from switch settings.
7. Do Multiple – Unlimited Parallel Account (Beta)
One of the best app cloners, Do Multiple is an app which allows you to create multiple accounts to handle different accounts of an app concurrently. Let’s check out the features of the app:
- You can switch between two accounts with a single tap.
- You get a private locker to keep your clone app secure.
- It allows you to customize the app icon and name of the app.
- You can make changes to the notification settings as well for clone apps.
8. App Cloner ? Multiple accounts & Two face
App Cloner by developer App Cloner can be used to seamlessly handle multiple accounts for an app. Let’s take a look at the features of the app:
- Open multiple gaming accounts for Google Play and use both of them at the same time.
- You can quickly switch from one app to another.
- It consumes small and low CPU which means the app is lightweight.
- It has parallel functions and separate storage to avoid the conflicts and confusion.
9. APP CLONER
One of the best app cloners for Android, App Cloner will efficiently help to create and install multiple accounts a clone of an app. Let’s check out the features of the application:
- You can not only make a copy of the app but can also make further tweaks to the app accordingly.
- You can change the name and app icon of the application to hide the clone app in plain sight.
- You can also mold the permissions of the apps and install it on SD card.
- With the cloning app, you can force the app to consume data over WiFi only.
Conclusion On App Cloners For Android
So, these are the best cloner apps for Android which can seamlessly help you manage your private and public life. Try them and let us know which one works for you.
Next Read: 8 Google Apps For Android You Must Try