Last couple of years have seen a surge in health awareness across the Globe. Undoubtedly, people who are mentally and physically fit are less prone to medical conditions than others. Apart from staying loyal to weights, limited carbs and active lifestyle, right actions and advice can be a game changer for your health.
This is why the app market is flooded with health and fitness apps. They not only give you a lot of benefits but, also save you from unnecessary troubles and huge hospital bills.
Must Read: 10 Best Photo Scanners Apps For iPhone And Android
In this blog we have listed 5 best medical apps for iPhone in 2023 that will help you to eliminate stress and stay relaxed.
Best iPhone Medical Apps
1. First Derm – Anonymous Dermatologist & Dermatology
Rating: 4.2 Stars
Price: US $29.99
If you’re looking for an app that answers all your dermatology issue related questions and maintains anonymity, then First Derm is for you. It is an award-winning online dermatology app, which has fulfilled all the scientific research and capability to answer more than twenty thousand skin related concerns. First Derm serves in over 160 countries and is available in multiple languages. Let’s check out some of its features:
The app that doesn’t reveal your identity, offers answers to your queries and guides you through the steps that you would need to follow to fix it.
- The app is available in 20+ languages including English and French.
- First Derm supports 24*7 online customer service and answers queries within 48 hours.
2. Practo – Your Home For Health
Rating: 4.7 Stars
Practo is Asia’s no 1 health app, makes sure you stay healthy and fit by taking care of yourself. The app not only allows you to book doctor appointments but also enables to order medicines online in real time. Moreover, it also reminds you to take medicine on time, so you never miss out on any dose. Let’s check out its features now:
- It is an easy to use app.
- Practo keeps detailed digital record of your medical history handy and provides free tips to stay healthy and strong.
- The app allows you to check out reviews from patients before selecting your physician or booking an appointment.
Must Read: 5 Best Emergency Services Apps for Smartphones
Rating: 3.2 Stars
It is a health app that allows you to book appointment with your doctor, check diagnosis and test reports with ease. You can not only communicate with your doctor but also get access to your entire family’s health figures. A few of its features include:
- The app allows you to view and pay your bill without any trouble and distress.
- It is a simple yet effective application that comes with user-friendly interface.
- It offers you to upload your fitness and health data including data from the Apple Health app.
4. Epocrates Tools For Healthcare
Rating: 4.2 Stars
Price: Free (Epocrates Plus $174.99)
Over one million healthcare professionals worldwide rely on Epocrates to enable better patient care by providing and stipulating the correct info when it’s required the most. Unlike other medical apps, it offers to choose regional and national healthcare insurance formularies for medical coverage. Some of its out outstanding features are:
- The app performs multiple calculations, such as GFR and BMI.
- It allows you to identify pills by imprint code, body and physical characteristics for your better understanding.
- You can review the prescribed medicine along with safety information for over hundreds of brands.
5. Medscape MedPulse – News & Perspective
Rating: 4.8 Stars
Medscape MedPulse is all in one app that provides trending news about drugs and healthcare devices, healthcare professionals and medical students. The app is available in different languages such as English, German and French. A few of its features include:
- It allows you to choose interesting topics to read on, according to your preferences and needs.
- Medscape MedPulse keeps you updated about breaking drugs, clinical trials, new practice guidelines and news of latest devices from the FDA.
- You can keep an eye on trending medicines across social media such as Twitter and Blog feeds.
These are the 5 best medical apps for iPhone that will able to assist you to maintain good health and fitness. These apps might not replace your routine check up at your favorite physician’s clinic, but would definitely cut down on too many visits. Download the app that fits in your demands and requirements. Do let us know how it worked for you.