Printing to PDF is a fantastic way to save time and effort. However, Windows does not have a print to PDF option, therefore users must use a third-party PDF printer application to convert files to PDF. PDF printers enable you to save and print documents in PDF format. There are many PDF printer applications available that allow the document to be printed without difficulty from any computer. Here is the list of Free PDF Printer for Windows 10 PC.
Best Free PDF Printer for Windows 10, 8 and 7 PC
In this blog post, you’ll get to know some of the best print to PDF software for Windows OS, that’ll make printing PDF documents a hassle-free process.
1. Advanced PDF Manager
Advanced PDF Manager, designed and developed by Systweak Software is an intuitive application for individuals who regularly manage and deal with a variety of PDF documents daily. The application is a simple utility, packed with a variety of modules to open, view, print, move, reorder, split, merge, protect PDFs, and more.
- Get your favorite PDF printed based on Page Range or the entire document.
- Allows users to duplicate individual/multiple pages or entire PDFs.
- Multiple viewing modes to enjoy an excellent PDF reading experience.
2. Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC is one of the most widely used PDF printers, and it has maintained the standard for most users. Adobe Acrobat DC is a one-stop-shop for all things related to PDF, including PDF printing. It supports all sorts of PDF files, including encrypted ones, and provides a wide range of editing and annotation functions via plugins.
- Its PDF printing features are likewise very simple to use.
- Using one of the numerous available plugins, the user can alter the PDF in any way they desire.
- Multiple editing and annotation options are available.
3. Bullzip Free PDF Printer
Bullzip Free PDF Printer is a Microsoft printer that lets you print to PDF from a variety of applications. This PDF printer is completely free and has no advertisements. Its editing and converting capabilities, on the other hand, are severely limited. However, this free PDF printer for Windows 10 supports various output formats like TIFF, PCX, JPEG, PNG, BMP, and PDF. It also supports other features like watermark text, size, transparency, and rotation.
- Allows users to protect PDF with passwords using AES 256/128-bit encryption.
- Digital certificates are used to sign PDF documents.
- Settings of high quality (printer, screen, ebook,) are available.
PDFelement makes it simple to print and batch print original PDF files without changing their formatting. However, if you want to make any modifications to the document, PDFelement will make it simple with its extensive editing options, making it one of the finest PDF editor apps. You can edit the document by adding or removing text, adding or removing images, and even annotating it. Wondershare PDFelement is the finest PDF printer for Windows because of all of these capabilities and many more.
- It allows you to print several PDF files at once.
- Edit PDF files as if they were in a word processor.
- With the OCR tool, you may convert scanned PDFs into editable and searchable text.
5. EaseUS PDF Editor
There are many free and paid PDF printers available for printing images or documents to PDF on a Windows PC, and EaseUS PDF Editor is one of them. With this free Windows PDF printer, you can easily convert your images and Microsoft files to PDF. Before printing, you can use the editing tools to make changes to the file, such as adding text, removing the watermark, adding a date to the PDF, and so on. It’s also one of the best PDF converter programs available. When it comes to converting options, it allows you to convert PDF to over 10+ popular and common file formats without sacrificing quality.
- Make your scanned PDF editable with an OCR tool.
- There are numerous basic and advanced editing tools available.
- Convert pictures and Microsoft Office documents to PDF.
6. PDF-Xchange Printer
The PDF-Xchange Printer is an extremely reliable PDF printer that makes printing to PDF very simple for consumers. It also has enhanced editing capabilities, making it simpler to update and annotate texts before printing. It’s also one of the most widely used compact PDF software tools.
- Combining file optimization with razor-sharp quality.
- It’s a PDF printer that’s both light and simple to use.
- Its editing features are really useful.
7. CutePDF Writer
This Free PDF Printer for Windows 10 works with several programs, including word processors, photo editors, and internet browsers. It’s also useful for creating Pdf files, and it has several features that make it easier to modify them.
- It’s simple to use and free to use.
- Its functions make it simple to edit existing PDF files and produce new PDF files.
- Allow users to choose where they want the output file to be saved.
8. Foxit PDF Printer
If you need a light PDF printer that is equally as reliable as more complicated ones, this free PDF printer is a perfect option. Foxit PDF Printer has recently acquired popularity as a result of its extensive set of capabilities that enhance its capacity to edit and print PDF files. Foxit makes editing simple, and the tool has a simple graphical user interface.
- It’s free to use.
- The printing feature is simple to use and dependable.
- It has a user interface that is both beautiful and simple to use.
9. Nitro PDF Printer
When you don’t want to bother with a lot of options, this is the PDF printer to choose. Nitro will not overwhelm the user, but it is quite dependable and a popular choice among those who merely wish to view and print PDF files. It can load numerous documents at once, allowing for easy document comparison. It has many annotation features that allow users to make notes on the document, as well as the ability to convert PDF to other types.
- It has a user-friendly interface that is simple to explore and maintain.
- It’s entirely free to use.
- It allows you to convert PDF to a variety of other formats.
10. Expert PDF Printer
This free PDF printer and reader can easily handle light annotation and editing, making it an excellent choice if you don’t need to do much with your PDF. This software has everything you need if you merely want to read PDF files.
- It’s simple to use and has a fantastic user interface.
- Convert PDF files to more than 200 different formats and vice versa.
- You can quickly edit and amend your PDFs.
Your Choice On List of Best Free PDF Printer for Windows PC
Free PDF Printer for Windows 10 is a must-have application on your computer. This utility helps you to convert your text documents, images, and other compatible files to PDF files and makes them ready to print from any device. Some apps offer editing options while others are simple PDF Printer Applications. We suggest you use PDF-Xchange Printer as it is free and simple to use with many features.
Q. How do I add a PDF printer to Windows?
To add PDF as one of the default printer options, you need to manually add the printer via Control Panel > Device & Printers > Add a Printer option on your Windows 10 PC. Click on Add a Local Printer with Manual Settings and select Adobe PDF or any other PDF printer installed in your system from the drop-down list.
Q. Which printer is best for PDF printing?
The PDF-Xchange Printer is a dependable PDF printer that simplifies the process of printing to PDF for consumers. It also offers improved editing features, making it easier to change and annotate texts before printing.
Q. Can you print to PDF on Windows?
Yes, you can print to PDF on Windows 10 using a free PDF Printer for Windows 10 application. You can select any one of the applications listed in this post.
Q. How do I get Adobe PDF as a printer?
Install Adobe Acrobat DC on your system and it will automatically add the PDF printer option on your PC. If you have this app already installed and are not able to view the option, then you can repair the Acrobat app or reinstall it