Did you know you could call a cab or order a pizza from Dominos using Google home assistant? Well we’re glad if you know, but for those who aren’t aware, Google Home comes along with exciting features to add extra delight to your living room. Developers can also add new features, making Google Home’s potential virtually limitless. And the best part is, you don’t even have to install a thing!
Although for some this process is a bit confusing, but once you get used to it, it’s a little easier than installing an app or enabling a service for everything you want to do with Google Home
Currently, there are 51 services available in the Google Home app. Here is the list of most notable ones that might be of use:
- Food Network
- NBC News
- NPR One
- The Wall Street Journal
Here is how you can begin using third-party services on Google Home now.
How to use Actions on Google Home
Here are the quick steps you need to follow:
- To begin just say, “OK Google, let me talk to Akinator”.
- Now open the Google Home app on your iOS or Android device and tap the hamburger button in the top left corner of the app.
- Select More settings and tap Services.
- Scroll to find the service you want to activate and tap once you find it. This will load the details page for that service.
- Here, you’ll find a large list of third-party services arranged in alphabetical order.
- Tap on “Link Account” and follow the on-screen instructions to authorize your account.
Go through the list, and you’ll probably find at least a few services that can make your Google Home even more useful.
In case you face any trouble then drop us a comment so that our tech experts can assist you further!