Sometimes you are not sure about the details you have mentioned on your Apple ID. So, if you forgot the card details you entered for your Apple id you can view this on your iPhone itself. Not just this but if you want to check the applications you have purchased and at what price then you can easily check it on your iPhone.
Here is how you can find these details in just a few simple steps.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone from the home screen.
See Also: How to Reset Your Apple ID Password
- Now tap on the Apple ID given under the search box.
- On the next screen, you will see iTunes & App Store tap on it.
- Tap on your Apple id written in blue color.
- Now you will find four options tap on “View Apple ID” and enter your password.
- On the next screen, you can see your country/Region, Payment details on file and ratings and reviews given by you. From here you can also remove rating and reviews given by you by swiping left.
- Somewhere on the bottom of the screen you will see Purchase History tap on it to view details of the applications parched on the Apple id.Image source:
- You will find your purchases grouped by data and you will also find your card number on file from which you have purchased these applications.
- By default, you will see purchases for last 90 days but you can also view purchases for the entire year or for the previous years.
- Tap on any item you have purchased or downloaded and you will see the detailed invoice.
Next Read: How to create contact group on iPhone
This is how you can view your purchase history and Apple id profile on your iPhone. This makes it easy for you to find out what all applications you have already purchased, so you can share them via family sharing on other devices. It also helps save money as you can easily keep tabs on your purchased apps, so you don’t end up buying them twice.